Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How you can be Awesome too!!! PLEASE READ ALL!!!

(01-05-2017, 09:13 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(01-05-2017, 08:28 PM)Awesome Wrote:  
(01-05-2017, 07:55 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  It doesn't very much help when you know most level 1s are going to RDM. :C

Do not go in it with that mindset TJ, and plus rdm doesnt always mean they are doing it on purpose they could really just not understand the rules...doesnt make them a bad person and they could end up being a really enjoyable member of the community one day.

stuff

I bet you can count more RDMs and leaves than you have fingers on a normal day. Of course there's going to be people who want to learn, and who make mistakes. But you have to also understand theres alot of people who think its a fun time to RDM on purpose and then when they get caught, they leave.

Essentially this was my point of saying dont come into it with this mindset. Sure there are people who are going to rdm but think of it like this do you go around everyday life assuming someone is about to rob you? Robberies happen everyday but we dont go out in the streets with the mindset anyone new I see today is going to rob me. We assume people are coming to enjoy the server and hey even if their intention was to rdm or be toxic our positive attitude could turn this around with the newbie. Staff is in place to handle the trolls but we cannot assume everyone is a troll or else we never will grow.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How you can be Awesome too!!! PLEASE READ ALL!!! - Awesome - 01-06-2017, 08:28 PM