The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TJ1524 - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): TJ1524

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 314 Hours 47 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I like TTT servers that are custom. I'll go to one until it becomes unpopulated and then go to the next.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: There's no reason not to. I have plenty of time, and many people already know I know the rules. I probably should've made this way earlier, but I guess it doesn't hurt now that more people know me.

Referred by: No one in particular.

Additional Details:
I have 5067 hours on Gmod at the moment. I've played 314 hours on this server. I have plenty of time on the server and I only know a few of people that dislike me because of multiple instances. I'm friendly all the time and I let new people see what kind of weapons you can get. I'm not hostile and I understand that accidents happen which is why I usually don't keep reports unless it's on an accident that was meant maliciously. I have admin experience, but that's not whats required for this form.

I bet all of the people that are going to respond to this are T baiters.

Messages In This Thread
TJ1524 - Membership Application - TJ1524 - 11-23-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: TJ1524 - Membership Application - Kuro - 11-23-2016, 02:20 AM
TJ1524 - Membership Application - Grassx - 12-05-2016, 11:28 PM