The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RDM With Barrel

Recently I was playing on Community Pool. It was my first T round in forever and I ran to jump down into the water past the main entrance. Somebody had blocked all the water with explosive barrels and I died. I asked who did it and Umbreon said that ContentShadow did it as he was down there with him. I report Content and he claims he never did it. Nothing happens with my report and Mary asks how I knew Content did it. I said Umbreon told me. I don't know if she decided to void this or just didn't see it. I continue on later on the same map.

I decided to do the same thing. I held a barrel out when somebody jumped down. The first time I did this it killed Beach Beans. Beach was angry as it was his first T round in a while. He reports me and I basically told him what I said in the first paragraph. He decides not to forgive me and I get slain. Before I was slain I said it was bullshit that I was getting slain when Content did the same exact thing to me. Mary proceeds to yell, or what I assume was yelling as she typed in full caps, that she asked me multiple times how I knew it was Content and I said Umbreon told me. Again she voids this again and I get slain.

I quit after this because I was pissed at this. I may be completely in the wrong, but this irritated me. Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RDM With Barrel - Thumper - 11-20-2016, 03:03 AM
RE: RDM With Barrel - TJ1524 - 11-20-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: RDM With Barrel - Mary - 11-20-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: RDM With Barrel - Mougwi - 11-20-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: RDM With Barrel - HeisenPumpkin - 11-20-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: RDM With Barrel - ContentShadow - 11-21-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: RDM With Barrel - Kuro - 11-21-2016, 05:47 PM
RE: RDM With Barrel - ContentShadow - 11-21-2016, 06:46 PM