The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

EagleDestroyer- Membership Application

Steam Name: EagleDestroyer

Time:100 or right around there close but no cigar!

Where did you hear about the server: Axe joined Ntg and wanted to buy my p90, he left so I added him then followed him. He went to a ttt server I decided that I will rdm until I get banned, when I was in I pressed tab and saw Axe was admin also there was a leveling system. Got mad and said someone copied Ntg again, talked to some people and they said brassx made the server and to make it short I found out that there was a lot of old ntg players there so I am here now.

Banned ever: ya just banned for karma when screwing around at night and when messing around with a mod.

Why do you want to join: 2 years ago I found a server with my friend new to gmod just a kid, that rhymes. The server was ntg got banned for ghosting when I never did, meet some friends. came back a couple months later my little high voice made people cry for mercy, but then I grow up buy a new pc come back again people surprised then I cry bc Ntg went down hill with op weps and kids everywhere shouting about there guns like there gods and I came here and stayed here now I want to become a member.
Find

Messages In This Thread
EagleDestroyer- Membership Application - EagleDestroyer - 07-19-2015, 08:33 AM