The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To the Staff and Community of Forerunner Gaming.

Heart 
Dear Staff and Community of Forerunner Gaming,

Recently my life has been wracked by depression and bullshit. I don't want to get into details but things haven't exactly been pleasant for me. I've lost people, and I've alienated them to the point where they leave. As such, I don't feel so hot anymore. This is where you guys come in. I do 90% of my smiling and laughing while I'm on this server. I do 90% of my hanging out with people with you guys. It may not seem very healthy, and some of you may say that I need to go find some other friends. But you're better than the nothing else I've got at this point.
All I came here is to say thank you. Thank you for brightening my days up. Thank you for tolerating me and not banning me. Thank you for just being here, I guess. I consider many of you my friends; even though I'm not sure if that's a good thing. There's a distinct difference between you guys and other servers, you're actually friendly. After a point, many of the servers that I had played on became stale, and I just stopped going back. I don't feel that way about you guys.
What I'm getting at here is that you're my main source of pleasure and happiness in these troubled times. This is the only community that I've committed time to, became part of the forums, and wanted to become a part of. When I'm home, I'm playing TTT with you guys, jerkin' off, or being generally disgusting. This whole community takes up at least half of my time; and you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you Heart
Celery God.

Messages In This Thread
To the Staff and Community of Forerunner Gaming. - Celery God™ - 07-18-2015, 04:42 AM