Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crisis Badges (Look here if you played on the test server when everything broke)

(05-07-2015, 02:29 AM)Maeps Wrote:  Remember when me and terran reported that bug with the remote bomb? You know, the one that could instantly crash the server on any map.

Yeah I do, and I thank you for finding it, reporting it, and the efforts you went through to re-create it.

But it has nothing to do with this badge. You could have PM'd me about it if you felt entitled to a trust badge for it(I actually forgot you posted on the thread about trust badges for it, my bad I guess).

I personally do not believe a trust badge was needed for that specific bug, as it couldn't really do much long term damage, and usually the badges are awarded for bugs/exploits that can effect the server drastically in short term and long term, It was a good find, but if it were actually abused, it wouldn't be too long before people noticed it and reported it. Just my opinion though.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crisis Badges (Look here if you played on the test server when everything broke) - Brassx - 05-07-2015, 03:08 AM