Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kill Quest Difficulty

Jesus its almost been 3 years since i made those? That's crazy how time flies. Props for citing your sources as well.

Anyways, I was absent for all the updates that changed the way challenge scrolls fundamentally worked. I think that the addition of gilded/half gilded was a good idea when it first came out. It made the lower tier guns a lot more valuable and cool, however, the real problem started when kill points came into play.

Challenge scrolls use to take upwards of about 2-3 days to complete, even after everyone finally figured out how to "speed run" them. Kill challenges were so predominate in scrolls due to how it added a somewhat artificial delay, it was the same reasoning with map challenges. All the other challenges could be done in a matter of seconds, word scrambles, puzzles, etc.

Now, you can have a double gilded gun and get the same amount of kill points no matter what gun you're using which is pretty stupid. Its not longer a challenge once you get a double gilded heroic****. I personally don't have fun playing TTT at all now due to this, everyone is a sweaty try hard using a gun with 6 traits that just gets them more loot, its aids. I played a few weeks ago for about an hour, and in that time a single person completed about 2-3 easy scrolls, which isn't unreasonable, but god damn it should have at least taken 2-3 hours per scroll. TTT is no longer TTT, its just a deathmatch grind simulator using the most broken, overpowered bullshit you can.

Might finally be time to introduce master scrolls, which back in the day i had the idea for them and they were gonna be 10x harder than professional scrolls, but now that all these changes were added they might as well be "pre-nerf" pro scrolls at this point, where you have to use a specific weapon to get kills and gilded doesn't work.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kill Quest Difficulty - Zarox - 11-22-2020, 06:21 AM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - Nytemart - 11-22-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - 2bias - 11-22-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - Nytemart - 11-22-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - 2bias - 11-22-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - Zarox - 11-22-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - 2bias - 11-22-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - Nytemart - 11-22-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - Tarrasque - 11-23-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Kill Quest Difficulty - Zarox - 11-23-2020, 04:14 PM