Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

I doubt kazen had any true evil intent. I'm sure just like lee he mostly sat back and watched this all go down. He probly laughed , told old stories and such. Kazen being the man I know him to be must have at some point told the man to give the item back. No one with a brain knew atma would get away with what he did.

The best thing most of you that were on last night including bathroy could do is wait for brass to do what brass is gonna do. It was very late as far as I know , people knew jerk was reporting it so most just sat back. I was in the discord for 10 to 20min. At first I thought lee or kazen finally dropped something rare. Through all the noise I was confused and tried to ask and get a real answer. Even as atma was telling his tale he was still being confusing.

The people who should get in trouble are those who did wrong. Mainly the man who stole an item from jerkbutt secondly those who stocked the fire. Other then that punishing people who could do nothing but tell the guy to give it back isn't and shouldn't be right. Kazen I don't think had evil intent or fueled the fire. Instead just like lee I think he was along for a ride.

In closing let brass and his staff figure out what they wana do with all this. Stop fueling fires in game or on lobby. I'm sure people don't wana talk about it. You have made a post on the forums that's the best us no staff or people not involved can do.
Deadheala

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Deadheala .(Josh). - 05-04-2019, 11:08 PM