Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

I REPLIED AFTER THIS ( when i was typing this out more ppl replied)
Sorry if this looks bad im tired and sleepy

Poisonous Ass Juice Online
I have to agree with VinegaR. This looks sketchy as hell

First off. i did have a hand in this so i had to coercers into it because from what it looked like it was 2 high members Scaring a low level to do a trade back when there is no proof of a temp trade. Bathory you had NO reason to implicate yourself into this since it didn't concern you nor it had nothing to do with you. You had no knowledge on what was happening. so you would've let a staff handle this and not yourself. Again from what i saw was a SCARY tactic that 2 members were trying to do onto a low level. i said he wouldn't get banned because if NOTHING was said in Trade chat and it was just a trade. Then it would look like a gift and Jerk trying to take back a gift.
2. All i said was. if he asked anyone, most people would would say that jerk is a bad person.
3. Also anytime i disagree with bathory he's instant reply is "MICRO IS WITCHHUNTERING"
4. I SAID I WOULD +1 for his unban appeal BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A UNJUST BAN!

(HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE BUT It looks like bathory is trying to blame everything onto me. when the lvl 10 acted on his own actions.
5. LOL calling a community shitbags when your the one that keeps stiring things up in discord most of the time.)

the way i see it. i was defending a low lvl from 2 high end ppl using scary tactic

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - MicroBoss - 05-04-2019, 08:20 AM