The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Misunderstood Rules?

So far in my experience of FRG TTT, one of the primary problems I see as the cause of reports is lack of understanding the rules, or the rule's actual intent. So I've made a small list that I'm sure can be added to of rules that people aren't completely clear on. It would be great if someone high on the staff chain of command could respond to at least a few of these to clear up any future misunderstandings.

1. What is the actual definition of T-Baiting?
I've seen people killed for shooting anywhere in the map, but yet the rule specifices "shooting near someone". At the same time, I've seen people shoot someone with light damage and complain when they die.

2. Does throwing on a discombob count as T-baiting?
I've heard so many variations of this rule, whether it be "Only if it's in a place where they can fall off a ledge and die" to "Yes, because it's considered shooting near someone".

3. Are smoke grenades considered T-baiting?
Not nearly as common, but still exists. Once again, same argument of "Yes, because it's considered shotting near someone", even though it doesn't do any damage.

4. What is the rule for identifying bodies and kos'ing because of?
Rule #3 clearly states that if someone looks at a body and then walks away, you can kill them. Yet I've repeatedly seen cases where people have literally been holding an unid'd body and people get slain for killing them and not telling them to "warn before identifying a body".

5. Is it allowed to kill an afk if a T doesn't?
I've seen instances where it's been allowed, and times it hasn't. I feel like it's based completely on whoever's taking care of the reports, and if people just want to hurry up the round because they think the afk is the T.

6. At what point does it become more than just being a dick for shooting people/trapping them with plasma shield?
We all know that people will free shoot, whether it be for the memes or because they couldn't get their cog last round because of you. Maybe they got lucky and became detective, so they'll start trapping you plasma shield/net. Where's the barrier to this before it's not allowed?

7. Killing for barnacle/bear trap?
Are you allowed to kill people because a barnacle or bear trap didn't snag them? I've seen cases where people have walked right under or on top of them and they didn't grab them, and they were killed for it, even though they were an inno. Allowed or nah?

That's all I have for now, and maybe a few of these should seem obvious, but I think clarification would help. When these questions are answered, I'll be referring people who are unclear to this article to help spread the common knowledge.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Misunderstood Rules? - Razzation - 05-07-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Misunderstood Rules? - Unpoke - 05-07-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: Misunderstood Rules? - Brassx - 05-07-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Misunderstood Rules? - Razzation - 05-07-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: Misunderstood Rules? - EmperorWhale - 05-07-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Misunderstood Rules? - Awesome - 05-07-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: Misunderstood Rules? - Alex Summers - 05-07-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Misunderstood Rules? - Kuro - 05-07-2017, 04:19 AM