The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fascinating Circumstances

Thank you to the community for everything. I've had a great time here since coming back. I've gotten to know new people, help many people, and made some great memories. You keep me entertained when I'm bored and keep me occupied when I think my hands are full. You're honestly the best and I mean it.

Thank you Brassx for letting me do this on my terms, you do your best for FRG and it really shows. You're one of the most honest guys I know. You're honestly the best, too.

As of this post I am resigning from staff (and playing a lot less).

Sorry if this seems sudden, but this has been coming for a while now. I've already been inactive for about a month now and if I'm planning to play much less like I am then I don't think it's fair to remain as staff.
I feel like way too many people take things too seriously and I'm certainly not perfect when it comes to that. When I do play in the future I want to be playing to have fun.
I hope you guys will too.

There's a lot of other reasons of course and for the sake of length I won't go into detail.

I've given it a lot of thought and made up my mind if I was to resign it would be April 15th, one year after reapplying for mod and two years after departing.

I won't be departing (ever again) and I'll never be caught dead on any other server. FRG really is the one genuine place I feel like I've been a part of and made a difference in and that honestly means a lot.

So thank you and see you whenever.

Messages In This Thread
Fascinating Circumstances - Kuro - 04-15-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: Fascinating Circumstances - Bathory - 04-15-2017, 09:05 AM
RE: Fascinating Circumstances - Razzation - 04-15-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Fascinating Circumstances - Zott - 04-15-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Fascinating Circumstances - Chosen - 04-15-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Fascinating Circumstances - Bezerker - 04-15-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Fascinating Circumstances - CuckGrump - 04-15-2017, 09:57 PM