Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

member+ not doing their jobs in a 8+ game

(07-11-2016, 05:41 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 05:36 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 05:19 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  You guys have jumped wwaayyyyy to quick to judge; What if the +Member(s) decided that it wasnt valid and overruled it? Some of you don't even know Discord's side or anyone elses. Personally i think it would of been delt with and if it wasn't it couldn't of been that serious.

Its been proven jerome and Hala did troll him and did rdm and did deserve a slay based on all the screenshots

Yes but how is this Discord's fault? What if he looked at the report and the report hardly said anything to do with what happened or if he didnt feel it was correct... Or lets get onto the big picture; why are you still blaming discord? My god look how many other +Members were on! If any of them thought it was valid one of them would of dealt with it and even aresuft to an extent if he had to. I achknowledge you are talking about all +Members but why blame it on discord?

EDIT: Also; still haven't heard discord's side of the story...

Because discord was told personally to look at the reports. to a SLAY WORTHY reason. I dont think discord uses the forums
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: member+ not doing there jobs in a 8+ game - Leo The Sexy Kitty - 07-11-2016, 05:59 PM