The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fallout 4 = Hyped Appreciation thread

alrighty I am a massive Weeaboo for fallout and its series I played all of the games (and ignore Brotherhood and tactics existence) And so needless to say seeing fallout 4's trailer brought sputnik sized tears to eyes in excitement seeing my once semi-hideous lookinh favorite series become beautiful after long hype. SO I come here to see how excitd is everyone else andhow they are doing in preparation for their future (In other words what are you doing to celebrate?)

Second question: what were your favorite moments in fallout?

Third and Final: What do you hope that they will have in Fallout 4

I am currently replaying New Vegas as a way to keep my hype boat coming and soon will do a retard run on fallout 2.

My favorite moment in the fallout series would have to be Tranquility lane and The Master

I sincerely hope having low intelligence dialogue will be more existant than it was in fallout New Vegas. I hope for dialogue like that in Fallout 1 and 2.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Fallout 4 = Hyped Appreciation thread - Bastardized Plebeian - 06-04-2015, 08:18 PM