Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Donation Incentive: Modded Cerb

Idk if this is the right place to post this, if it isnt I'll move it, but for the next donation incentive there should be a goodie bag with 300 coal, 300 easter shards, and a Cerb with the Sweaty trait and Gory trait on it to emulate the Super Shotgun from DOOM, and MAYBE an increased mobi, around like 15% if that's balanced enough. If you dont remember the Sweaty or Gory traits, they work as follows:
*Does not slow when aiming down sights
*Players killed with this weapon would explode (TTT only)

Please +1 this if you think it's a good idea, I really wanna see this become a thing.

I meant the "Donation Incentive" as in it goes into the giveaway foreheads. When has there every been a meme item given out just for donating? And the explosion doesnt do damage, it's a purely cosmetic thing.
Find

big tiddy with jiggle physics model

I mean its an idea but I just don't think it fits with anything really.
A cerb like that is just whao and I dont know exactly but if the gory explosion deals dmg then that's just to far.
And would you only be able to purchase this package once even if it was added? If you could just keep buying it then so many people could just paytowin.
Find

Brass Is not the scummy type to make pay 2 win deals. An instant godlike Cerb with special traits is a far step off keeping progression relying on RNG at the most, and I don't really get the coal and Easter Shards. If you don't have a device they're actually useless, and those should stay in the respective seasons anyways.

A nice change in variety of donations I think would be cool, but not this extreme. There was a limited time Christmas offer, I think you got 15 free Christmas crates + rubies for donating $X. Something along those lines is more balanced to give a tiny boost to people who donate (Maybe weekly or monthly limited time offers would be cool).
Find

i think he meant as a meme item for the donation goal lol guys chill

(06-15-2019, 03:01 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  i think he meant as a meme item for the donation goal lol guys chill

Oh, well in that case yes lol, I thought he meant an actual offer for people to donate...
Find

(06-15-2019, 03:01 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  i think he meant as a meme item for the donation goal lol guys chill

I dont mang his last sentence seems pretty real
Find

not this method but id like the idea of a godlike shotgun that made you doomguy
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(06-15-2019, 03:37 AM)Axolotl Wrote:  

I dont mang his last sentence seems pretty real

Bro, Tobi's right.
Find