Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should there be a Timer in the Worm Queen Figt
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Timer for Worm Queen

hi guys

- That Thrakos Noob

(07-08-2016, 05:27 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I agree with Terran partially, but not that they are 'cheating'. I just don't want a timer just yet purely to make the achievement that much trickier. With a timer It just becomes a matter of losing on purpose, trying over and over again until you get it. Which I'm not totally against, I just do not want to allow that just yet, so that people who do end up doing it as it is now have a little more 'bragging rights'.

Bottom line: No timer makes the achievement a bit more difficult, which is how I planned/want it to be currently.

I agree with Terran (for once), I agree that there shouldn't be a timer since people want bragging rights would just kill themselves over and over to do it again.

Then again you can find a timer online or on your phone and just use that if needed, it's not too hard.

(07-08-2016, 05:27 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I agree with Terran partially, but not that they are 'cheating'. I just don't want a timer just yet purely to make the achievement that much trickier. With a timer It just becomes a matter of losing on purpose, trying over and over again until you get it. Which I'm not totally against, I just do not want to allow that just yet, so that people who do end up doing it as it is now have a little more 'bragging rights'.

Bottom line: No timer makes the achievement a bit more difficult, which is how I planned/want it to be currently.

Fair Enough then.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

what makes it difficult for me is that the first 10 seconds before you can attack the worm queen count as part of the fight
Find

Alright, Heisen, it'll be removed, but you now have to beat it in a minute and 35 seconds.
Find

(07-08-2016, 09:24 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

what makes it difficult for me is that the first 10 seconds before you can attack the worm queen count as part of the fight

That was accounted for in the achievement. Hence 1:45 and not 1:35. (I myself beat her in 1:34). I will simply say there are some thing you guys have not quite figured out yet.
Find