Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MP5 kinda weird.

So, I have a Kaiju MP5*, and I've noticed a few things:

1) MP5's seem to have almost -no- recoil, no matter the tier
2) MP5's seemingly pull out virtually instantly, or in less than a second.
Find

They do have recoil for me. But its very easy to just pull it down.
Find

pull-down game strong

- That Thrakos Noob

(03-10-2016, 09:44 PM)Terran Wrote:  So, I have a Kaiju MP5*, and I've noticed a few things:

1) MP5's seem to have almost -no- recoil, no matter the tier
2) MP5's seemingly pull out virtually instantly, or in less than a second.

Kaiju's already have incredibly low recoil

That on an MP5 which has moderate firerate and low recoil = amazing.

A Nield MP5 must be insane.

My biggest concern is the damage, I think earlier there was someone who was using an MP5 that did 60 damage per headshot and that is just crazy.

I think right now it outclasses an SG in literally everything.

It is pretty insane that the base MP5 2-hit HS. Maybe the damage should be 38-40, so with enough +% Damage then it'll two-hit HS?
Find

40 dmg would probably be too low seeing as even with 20%dmg it still wouldn't 2 shot

Also I don't know because you could easily be describing an M16
*Two shots with base dmg
*Low recoil
maybe the pullout speed could be nerfed because its won me a couple of gun fights because of the sheer speed, but then again it makes the gun a bit more different. Because lets face it the Mp5 is just a slower, stronger Mac10.
Find

M16 =
Low fire-rate
Two hit HS
Moderate body damage
High recoil
High accuracy
Average Magazine Size
Normal Switch Speed

MP5 =
High fire-rate
Two hit HS
Moderate body damage
Very low recoil
Moderate accuracy
Very High Magazine Size
Hyper-Fast Crack Cocaine Instant Switch

Its a better M16. Hey, I -have- an MP5 and its super good, I'm just saying, it feels a bit too good. I fear Axistence or Flamboyant MP5's. No other SMG 2-hit HS, correct? Mac10's/Galils/TMP's
Find

(03-11-2016, 03:23 AM)Wow I Wrote:  40 dmg would probably be too low seeing as even with 20%dmg it still wouldn't 2 shot

Also I don't know because you could easily be describing an M16
*Two shots with base dmg
*Low recoil
maybe the pullout speed could be nerfed because its won me a couple of gun fights because of the sheer speed, but then again it makes the gun a bit more different. Because lets face it the Mp5 is just a slower, stronger Mac10.

You can't base it off of two stats only. The accuracy of the M16 is better than the MP5, and the firerate is slower for the M16. They are two different guns meant for two completely different scenarios.

The MP5 to me looks like it should be a perfect close-middle range option. It just does that and more really well outclassing other guns easily.

(03-11-2016, 03:56 AM)Terran Wrote:  No other SMG 2-hit HS, correct? Mac10's/Galils/TMP's

Back when the SG was buffed it went from 4 shots to 2 headshots when you have a bit of damage. I don't know what was changed from the initial buff but now it does like 42 damage.
Find

No gun should be a "Be-all-but-better". A "Be-All", sure, but otherwise...
Find