Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minigame: FFA-TDM (needs a better name)

So before you go off half cocked into this thread, please read.

So it would start out with everyone on different teams, every time you get killed, you dont die but your character is downed and cannot move.
From there anyone runs up to you and holds +use on you in order to "bring you back" at half hp onto their team.

The goal is to end up with only one team in the end. (from starting with NO teams)

Suffixes wouldnt work on this minigame (to prevent overpowering guns wrecking newbies)

You could end up being on one team and going down only to swap teams the next time someone picks you up.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

While I do think this is a fairly good and creative idea, I personally wouldn't like playing those rounds myself (tbh i like all the minigames being 100% ffa with optional teaming)

But if there are ever team minigames added this isn't too bad.
Find

Dragon rounds is a team minigame btw
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

IMO we should have it just like the tdms on NTG but everyone gets a shinigami for the fair competition or something etc
Find

Fresh you are just a shitgun noob, you get no opinions.
Find

(01-30-2016, 03:33 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Dragon rounds is a team minigame btw

I've never played a dragon round ;-----;
Find

(01-30-2016, 04:02 PM)Aleksandr Wrote:  
(01-30-2016, 03:33 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Dragon rounds is a team minigame btw

I've never played a dragon round ;-----;

i did and crashed midround.
Find