Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Implings on the Lobby

Shamelessly stolen from Runescape, something kinda cute would be client-side implings of varying rarities that would spawn on the lobby server. However, the main condition for them to spawn could be based off of how long its been since you've been to the lobby. When you join, you'll hear a little twinkle noise and it'll say "You spot something flying", meaning you now have to run around and "catch" (Press E on) the impling. This'll give you some random stuff, maybe junk, maybe not.

Implings won't spawn if you're sitting on the lobby, or went on it recently.
Find

Might as well add loot crates which have a unique suffix like dragoon
Find

You can implement this to ttt to get more people to get on more or just have them both in ttt and lobby. Would work the same way as you said and like the playtime reward gift package but you basically have to find a running cog.
Find

TTT would be better yeah.
Find

At first I didn't agree with this because it's dumb to be rewarded for not playing the server

but looking at it with a perspective of a daily sign in "bonus" for the server I'd support it a lot more

I've played my share of mobile games and I know that feeling when you've logged in for a couple of the days and that weekly bonus is just around the corner, you'd better believe you're logging in the next 3 days

Personally I'd love if it had a 15 minute activity timer and after that 15 minutes it gives the person a message that an impling spawned somewhere on the map and they run around like a madman searching for it, just to find it and have it fly off to the other side of the map in the typical runescape fashion
Find