Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Survive Force Wipe

So, last night, my team and I made it to round 27 or something. I trolled a little and stayed alive when we decided to wipe, not picking up loot though. I died within a few minutes, and yeah, my team was rightfully pissed. But that gave me an idea. There should be a command you can type in chat, similar to "!rtv", something like, "!wipe", and if all but 1 person type it within let's say, 10 seconds, then the last surviving player is slain and everyone gets their loot.

This would prevent people like me to troll and keep their team from getting their loot. Because, let's face it, a lot of people would do this.

The actual amount of people needed to type it would be all but one (if there are 5 players, 4 needed. If 6, then 5, if 4 then 3)

This command should be disabled until a certain round, so people don't just type it and wipe at round 4.
Also, the should command only work when all but one person is dead.
Umpty Dumpty

how about people just die and not have to have brass waste dev time on a miniscule thing lol

On this note can we make trading not a thing in survive? People like to troll other people and trade them during a run causing them to more likely than not die. If not completely off at least the ability to disable it during survive runs would be nice. I have no reason to trade people in the run with me and find it to be a pretty annoying feature to have available.
Find

That's a waste of time. Don't choose people like yourself to do survive with and you won't have that problem.

(02-08-2017, 01:52 PM)Awesome Wrote:  On this note can we make trading not a thing in survive? People like to troll other people and trade them during a run causing them to more likely than not die. If not completely off at least the ability to disable it during survive runs would be nice. I have no reason to trade people in the run with me and find it to be a pretty annoying feature to have available.

You can turn off accepting trade requests before entering survive.

(02-08-2017, 05:24 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(02-08-2017, 01:52 PM)Awesome Wrote:  On this note can we make trading not a thing in survive? People like to troll other people and trade them during a run causing them to more likely than not die. If not completely off at least the ability to disable it during survive runs would be nice. I have no reason to trade people in the run with me and find it to be a pretty annoying feature to have available.

You can turn off accepting trade requests before entering survive.

And in it with a concommand

I think it's br_disable_trade_requests or something along those lines.
Find