Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Peaches Castle Fix

Honestly the spot behind the waterfall needs to be blocked off or treated like an exploit spot. its pretty hard to counter anyone behind there because all they do is headglitch. spam their couch and just kill anyone trying to get to them. via grapple. or actually attempting to slide your way over there

I watched it happen. hes crouching, quickly lets go of crouch to shoot and then crouch again. in GMOD theres a delay before your model crouches and stands up so to other people watching him, his character stays crouch meaning there is no actual way to shoot him from on top of the castle
The only way to counter it is to have a OBC or grapple. No credits? oh well, T's lose

Crouching covers your entire body behind the waterfall. when not crouched its just a barely visible top of head to shoot at which is pretty difficult to shoot at unless you have a Rifle. so again, RIP T's
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Sadly I love to get to this spot, but tbh with you, I haven't seen lots of people go there, And everytime they do I see them hop out of there in less then a minute, But overall I dont think it should be blocked off. whenever you jump on the hill and have to slide off, the T's have enough time to kill whomever is sliding up because you go so slowly, Its a Risk/Reward type of spot, but overall it wasnt made to go behind intentionally so I have to agree a bit with Leo about this and that it should be treated as an exploit
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Find

I mean, I was there when Lichmaster went there, and headglitched to kill 3 traitors while they couldnt do anything...
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Anyone can easily access it and tbh all you have to do is throw a firebomb, if your aim is really that bad.
Find

(07-06-2016, 11:55 PM)◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ Wrote:  Anyone can easily access it and tbh all you have to do is throw a firebomb, if your aim is really that bad.

But as Leo said, its Headglitching, Making it hard af to get killed and the fact that if you run out of creds as a T its impossible to kill a person there if you are called out, and as Said, that spot probably wasn't made for actual camping but just visual purposes, and the fact that its a waterfall makes it really fucking dumb, like say it was an actually waterfall, who tf is going hide in a bunch of water, Pls thin ahead
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

I am triggered that you said couch instead of crouch.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find