Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

checkpoints

we need checkpoints oh k so when we defeat a pillar boss we should have a check point and if we fail we go to that checkpoint now the only exception should be when the 3rd pillar melts and the 4th pillar when the 3rd pillar boss is defeated we get a checkpoint definetly a checkpoint where the 4th pillar melts...

I like it the way it is. No need to make it easier. -1.

Jesus christ if I have to delete every immature flaming/offtopic post, I will.

I think that a checkpoint before the pillars would be a good balance; so you don't have to do the first few tedious parts again.
Find

I would like a checkpoint after the rock gets melted. Doing everything before the rock every time is time consuming and annoying. People tend to lose interest and not want to even do the third attempt from what I've seen.

(11-10-2015, 12:21 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I would like a checkpoint after the rock gets melted. Doing everything before the rock every time is time consuming and annoying. People tend to lose interest and not want to even do the third attempt from what I've seen.

Every run I've done so far people give up after attempt 2 because of this. It takes like 35-40 minutes to get past the start, through the pillars up to the boss, if a checkpoint was put just after the rock you'd cut out about 40 of the 120 minutes across 3 runs that people are just getting TO the boss.
Find

(11-10-2015, 12:21 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I would like a checkpoint after the rock gets melted. Doing everything before the rock every time is time consuming and annoying. People tend to lose interest and not want to even do the third attempt from what I've seen.

its part of the challenge lol, its supposed to not only be difficult but time consuming

we're takin' it back to the old sonic-style no save games boiii

- That Thrakos Noob

Might as well remove everything else and just make it the boss, eh? Cause everything else is too time consuming.

(11-10-2015, 01:57 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Might as well remove everything else and just make it the boss, eh? Cause everything else is too time consuming.

Plz, also make godlike sniper drop every time and tartarus uses the trait. k thnx.
Find

(11-10-2015, 01:57 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Might as well remove everything else and just make it the boss, eh? Cause everything else is too time consuming.

god no just add a check point after the rock its ok if you dont even do that just add 1 CHECKPOINT AT LEAST PLEASE!!!!!!! after the 2nd pillar boss
Find

Eh i dont know. The idea of checkpoints would be cool but at the same time it takes away some of the difficulty. Once you get past stay the rocks you basically have 2 more tries on bosses. I like it more challenging so I'm good without checkpoints.
Find