Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: I just need to clear something up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently there has been a lot of allegations made against me that I personally deem quite unfair.
Philip (who you may also know as Nytemarts Teenie Weenie) recently made some allegations regarding my weenie size.
And I would like to say that it is in no way shape or form true.
Thank you for reading.
to be fair i originally thought this should be moved to shit posting but this is some very serious allegations and i completely understand why you might feel the ways you do, i think you should move this to player complaints this is a very serious offense and ordeal
(10-30-2019, 07:02 PM)wind Wrote: [ -> ]to be fair i originally thought this should be moved to shit posting but this is some very serious allegations and i completely understand why you might feel the ways you do, i think you should move this to player complaints this is a very serious offense and ordeal
Thank you for being so understanding, I agree with this motion and will be pinging Brass on discord until he makes it so.
my weenie bigger than yours LUL
moved to the appropriate sub
dude stop selling dick pics to philip and maybe itll change size
(10-30-2019, 07:45 PM)Vhoxel Wrote: [ -> ]my weenie bigger than yours LUL
asians have dicks equivalent to the size of tic tacs, thats not making your case any better nyte
Just when I thought Nyte was about to drop a bomb shell he says "fuck that" and drops a hydrogen bomb instead