Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: ALL INFO INSIDE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
see ya soon i guess?
Can we get some insight on this
Well whatever you’re leaving for, I hope to see you soon! And thanks for helping!
Memes?
okay cya pal
I don't get it
(08-27-2018, 05:40 PM)GaySoccermom Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Leaving because you didn't get what you wanted in crates thats cute how about you come back with an actual attitude and a good reason to leave

(03-19-2018, 04:24 PM)GaySoccermom Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys didn't think i would make this until today but Everything is fucking boring the Rules are boring the Weapons are boring the community is boring Thats why I'm switching to a server that has logic and a funny British Community and Inventory see you nerds until CC2 (Also somebody put this in Away/Offline)

He speaks from experience I guess
I'd like to point out, out of 24k crates, not a single godlike rolled that I have aimed to roll. I already knew chances were yucky but when I am the control group for bad rng without the title, yikes.

You can keep being salty about my salt, I'm justified in not appreciating watching others roll godlikes like I roll commons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4