Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: BEST DIPPING SAUCE FOR TENDIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The most important question....

Best Dipping Sauce for Chicken Tendies?

BBQ Sauce

Honey Mustard....
We're talkin legit tendies tho, not that kid cuisine shit
shocked so many people agree on honey mustard. hell yeah.
What the fuck? Ketchup not this weak honey mustard BBQ sauce bullshit
(12-21-2016, 03:23 PM)hockeyfn Wrote: [ -> ]What the fuck? Ketchup not this weak honey mustard BBQ sauce bullshit

Ketchup is for basic bitches.
(12-21-2016, 04:17 PM)Chosen Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 03:23 PM)hockeyfn Wrote: [ -> ]What the fuck? Ketchup not this weak honey mustard BBQ sauce bullshit

For once I agree with Chosen. Ketchup is a blend of tomato concentrate, vinegar, corn syrup, and other gross stuff. Honey mustard is a combination of honey and mustard, both of which are great, mayo, and cayenne pepper; far better ingredients. It is also arguably healthier.
(12-21-2016, 10:19 PM)Dreaddork Wrote: [ -> ]

For once I agree with Chosen. Ketchup is a blend of tomato concentrate, vinegar, corn syrup, and other gross stuff. Honey mustard is a combination of honey and mustard, both of which are great, mayo, and cayenne pepper; far better ingredients. It is also arguably healthier.

Caring about your health is for basic bitches tbhhh.
(12-21-2016, 11:17 PM)hockeyfn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 10:19 PM)Dreaddork Wrote: [ -> ]

Caring about your health is for basic bitches tbhhh.

thats a fucking bonus with the better fucking flavour you fucking jackass.
Um what if I like my tendies with ranch
(12-25-2016, 07:14 AM)W- Fellord | kickback.com Wrote: [ -> ]Um what if I like my tendies with ranch

then you're fucking gross.
Pages: 1 2