Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Alpaca False KOS as Innocent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Steam Name of Offending Player: Alpaca

Steam ID of Offending Player: STEAM_0:1:60280550

Map the event happened on: Simple

Date of event: 1/8/2016

What Happened?: He false KOSed me after I shot and KOSed a traitor. His reasoning was, "I didn't see him doing anything."

Evidence:

I don't think anything has to be done here, it doesn't look like it was intentional or anything, I doubt I'd even slay for this. I'unno, he insists on other opinions, so

edit: u deserved to be killed after missing that headshot wtf
Rotshout, that's...Just confusion. He obviously didn't know why you shot him, the guy was just chilling by him. Even if it was a false KOS, a report would literally get nowhere. There was a moderator and a manager on at the time, yet you made a report?...

RDM happens man
Nothing is going to happen to Alpaca
That is all I have to say
Forums are for trouble makers that excessively break rules or launch a nuke.
Plz think about making a report
The fuck do you even want us to do with this information rot...
I want Alpaca to be slain. That's it.
I mean...We can't exactly slay him now, nor -should- he be slain. TTT sometimes has RDM, sometimes it has confusion, sometimes people make mistakes. That's just how it works. If every little slight was worth a punishment, who would want to play?
Like I said, I wouldn't slay and I was the staff member (other than Jake) who dealt with it at the time you reported it to me. After seeing the video, I still stand by it. I think that should be it.
(01-09-2016, 03:48 AM)Rotshout Wrote: [ -> ]I want Alpaca to be slain. That's it.

Is it really worth making a complaint to get someone one slay? Plus, Terran already said it but it was confusion.
Pages: 1 2