Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gambler's Legacy

Musket idea - An exotic, gold and jewel encrusted musket with a slot machine reel on the back of the weapon, where the hammer would normally be. Reloading pulls a lever on the side of the gun, rolling the slots. When the slots finish rolling, your next shot is upgraded to fit the machine. The gun can have lights that change based on the given buff
Concept Image: Image

Buffs obtainable via slot machine:

Three lightning bolts - Gun is electrified, stunning the target hit for X seconds (Blue lights)
Three Explosion symbols - Bullet explodes, dealing aoe damage around the target (Orange lights)
Three Blood Symbols - Target bleeds out while moving (Red Lights)
Three Sloth Symbols (Big Grin) - Targets move speed and turn speed is slowed 99% (Green Lights)
Three Moon Symbols - Target is hit with personal grav nade (Purple lights)
Three Bread Symbols - You are irresistible to milfs (also launches a loaf of bread at the target) (Yellow lights) (Rolling plays a myeeeeeeeessssss sound clip)
Three Coin Symbols - Target is hit with a single coin. Does no damage, gives target a coin. Cannot be rolled as T. (this one maybe shouldn't exist, too convoluted)

Three 7's - JACKPOT! Bottomless clip, shoot once a second, every shot applies one of the affects above at random, lasts 10 seconds.

Muskets already one shot as is, so I'm not worried about being overpowered. Slow fire rate, cool buffs, sounds fun.
Find

Could be a cool idea but not every spin can give something positive, need a few spins that render the weapon harder to use.

99% is also probably steep and i dont think it should affect turn speed

coin one also sounds like it would be too hard to implement.
Find

(01-17-2021, 02:53 PM)Divine Wrote:  Could be a cool idea but not every spin can give something positive, need a few spins that render the weapon harder to use.

While I agree with the last two statements, I feel the opposite about this, as the weapon already has a built in disadvantage being a musket. Further gimping the user would be incredibly anti-fun. If needed, just make it like a real slot machine where you need all 3 to roll to gain the affect. A small chance to roll nothing is enough balance on a weapon already destined to be inferior to almost every other weapon.
Find

actually a really cool idea. maybe not with these exact procs, though.
a 5050 / spin 2 win reward like this would be really really nice.
Find

+1 unbiased, some of the power ups seem pretty overpowered which people will complain. Really onboard with the idea of a really cool unique that has an ability that can be on par with gamblers, but the 1 bullet clip makes it fair . overall real good idea

Add musket titles !ach needs some love !
Find

filling in for manzy's favorite joke
3 manzy pfp roll: plays manzy.mp3
Find

+1 sounds like a really fun weapon idea especially for something as trivial as a musket (since most people ignore the base weapon unless it's a deadly, but even so it's usually trashed.)

personally i love anything that has to do with taking silly risks for a chance at winning
Find

+1 this would be super fucking cool should be a rare spin 2 win reward would add a new reason to use spin 2 win
Find

+1 i dunno why but i feel like i need this, deep in my soul man
Find