Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stepping Down

Best wishes and happy new year, hope you find everything you're looking for in life and more <3
Find

:^(
i miss u man
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

We'll miss you unpoke, thanks for all you've done for frg and I hope you end up being able to do what you enjoy.
Find

ily unpoke i will miss you goodbye Sad
Find

You've been a great manager Unpoke, and you stayed through stressful times and dealt with stressful people. You've been very helpful to the staff team and myself with projects for the server.
All of the times people joked about your career path (including myself), you'll most likely end up more successful than all of us.
Good luck!
Find

as much as I loved to make you out as some sort of villain to my story, especially in regards to discord moderation, we had a fair amount of moments where I felt like there was a mutual understanding that I didn't and don't hate you personally. I always held a respect for your art, and I hope your career is nothing but successful.
Whatever you choose, if you stick around or if not-so-much, thank you for intersecting with all of our lives.
one last time, for old time's sake:
john olivia newton physical pop diva
Find

Only ever interacted with you once or twice but the patience it takes to run/manage anything let alone a gmod server for so long is admirable and so is the quality of care I've seen just from forum interactions alone.

Hopefully, you are able to prosper with your newfound time.

Will be missed around here.
Find

We may not have always been on the best of terms Unpoke but you did the best job you could given some of the community memebers you had to deal with. I wish you the best in the future and maybe one day to talk with you again as friends <3
Find

haven't really talked to you since 2015 but i'm wishing you the best man, good luck with everything
Find

About time

Nah, but for real Unpoke, good luck man! It’s been a blast posting out of context quotes, you’ll do great out there! You’ve been a solid manager, and I’m sure that experience will stick with you!
Find