Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

FRG 2020 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Im down Ill see what I can scrounge up
Find

yesssir
Find

alright ill be OFFICIALLY closing this 2nd wave of entries and drawing names for them in approx 2 hours ( ~7:30 pm CST)
if you know anyone who wants to enter and hasn't this is their last chance
Find

This looks fun if its still going on I'd love to join.
Find

Now that almost all of the gifts have been given out, some good, some good in a different way, I feel comfortable making this little epilogue.
This was a really fun experience to organize. The logistics were a nightmare, and I'm pretty disorganized, so to some of you I'm sure it felt like a great mess of an "event" (which it was), not to mention pretty rushed.
That said, seeing the lengths of generosity some will go to to make others happy on here really warmed my heart.

Here are some notable mentions of such, in no particular order:

Azzie, who submitted a Pumpkin TP Anubis.

Loquacious, who submitted a very expensive and sentimental item to a friend, even before he knew he was getting something special from brass.

Mane, who gave Schleep one last chance to roll his Anubis with 1,500 bone crate IIs, as well as other gifts custom-crafted for him.

BrGFlamingShark, who gave all the items he could possibly give to Jaceper, 16 total.

Danger, who gave someone a one-of-a-kind deagle primary.

Shiro, who gave Phrot a chuckle with the eight umptastics and a railgun.

Kaffee, who gave Suess the weapon he needs to finally defeat his brother.

and everyone else who submitted gifts, who made this whole thing possible.
I am glad to see so much generosity and good will still exists in this community-- and I am glad to have hosted.

Merry Christmas, Adios Muchacho!!!

P.S. ALSO BIG THANK YOU TO BRASS FOR PUTTING IN EXTRA WORK TO MAKE THIS THING MORE FUN