Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philip +Member App

Steam Name(Current): Philip

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No

Why would you like to be promoted?: I play a lot and want to help in part of removing these foul rdmers when staff isn't on

Why do you think we should promote you?: I think I have mellowed out at least 10% from the last time I applied. As I mature I understand more and more than this is just a game and won't be relevant to my life in 10 years. I learned to start letting things go and start having more fun with people instead of making enemies. While I know some people won't ever forgive me or will hold grudges to my past, I still hope to push forward and amend past misconducts. I still dramatize a good chunk of my actions in TTT, like screaming when I fall off the map, and while I understand it is annoying to some there are a good amount of people that find my dramatizing entertaining.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes, Varying positions for about 3 different communities, spanning about 4 years total of experience

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes

Additional Details: I hope everyone is winning in No Nut or Nonstop Nut November and I hope you all will give me a chance to show that I can handle this position.

Gonna give you a chance, we need more +members who actually do reports. Just work on what we talked about and you should be fine.

Approved.
Find