Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something

"Hes toxic" Sounds right to me. Blatantly KOSed me off location without telling me to ID and I told him "yeah just dont do that please" he proceeds to say that I'm crying and that I should get over it. Was extremely rude and a complete dick to me over the following round while I tried not to escalate the situation more while joking about it. Overall seems like a very toxic and unwelcome player on the server. I completely side with what staff members have done against this individual as I wouldn't hold any toxicity past him. Seems like a 2koreds resurfacing. On a more serious note, this guy just seems like trouble walking around, I genuinely hate seeing when this guy is on the server. I try not to be too toxic but he appears quiet and just like a new player, but as soon as something doesnt go his way its straight to arguing. Sounds like an adult but seems like a child from his previous encounters. Nytemart is an old member of this community and I believe he was in the right here, so does everyone else. You just keep coming out and insulting people more and more insisting that you're right, when you are clearly not. You would assume that if you're right ONE person would agree with you, at least ONE, but no, no-one has agreed with you. There is one simple reason why, because you're WRONG.
Find

(10-16-2020, 08:52 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  As a mod I didn't call people dumbasses because I'd be representing the server

Speaking as a Community Manager on a British TTT server, a fact that holds basically no ground in this situation in any capacity, I can safely say you have failed in that department. Miserably.
Find

let's not let this distract u from the fact that brassx did not fade up the michael myers mask

Big Grin 
YO TIME TO ADD FUEL TO FIRE AND FOOD TO TROLL. It's my turn. I draw my last exodia piece n yeet yo ass.
I'm just here for the free content and entertainment tbh.
screenshots of reports n some of the admin chat after he got the warning down below. the first and last pics/reports are suppose to be together but im 2lazy to change that now

TL;DR for you inbreds cuz ik some yall are reading this also, i wanna include everyone:
1.player whines about getting "rdmed"
2.player rdms 2 ppl and gets slayed
3.player uses admin chat to talk shit
4.player gets a 40% warning
5.player whines again about getting "rdmed"
6.staff is fed up with this dum shit n bans
7.now all yall here to watch, dont forget to bring your :popcorn:

Anyways, with the two encounters I've had with you, you get real pissy easily and you clearly do not understand alotta rules in the server mr modman. The first time was you constantly calling Tweets Asylum an rdmer because you thought he did not have dna. He actually did have dna but you couldnt leave him alone about it and he left cuz of it. The second time was when you killed an inno and traitor and i slayed you twice. You did not id the bodies nor call out Garou and Manzy to id the bodies (which were afks that moved into spectator). This wasn't even stated in the reports. Vhoxel and I had to ask you several times just for you to say there were bodies around them and I killed them both for it. This still isn't a valid reason to kill off of cuz like i said, they weren't even ided. Afterwards you just shit talked in admin chat. I would think someone who has experience as being a mod in ttt would just brush this off since its only two slays and they wouldn't argue over this shit in admin chat. cmon man grow up already. The 40% warning was given by Vhoxel due to the toxicity and everything else. It clearly was justified because you couldn't shut up about it and still used admin chat to shit talk me. All your reports have been dismissed very quickly because they either had a valid reason to shooting you or it was crossfire.

To end it off, I'll just use your own words to sum this up really easily.

The fact that you still maintain your condescending tone shows how insecure you are. I have been a moderator on FRG TTT for a long time so just because you don't know who I am doesn't mean you have literally anything over me. I know the rules just as well and I know for a fact I have better judgement. That being said, your version of toxic is simply because I am attacking your judgement. If you were all hot and bothered by a few reports and because somebody called you out on your bullshit then I'm sure you wouldn't be able to be on the internet at all (or be a mod in a ttt server). This is specifically a personal attack to the staff team because you disagreed with the rules. Like everyone mentioned, it was a well-deserved banned and warning for the constant unnecessary shit talking to staff that could have been settled if you calmed down. You aren't anything special because you're a mod from a "well-known ttt server". The differences between me and you is that you handled this poorly, you do not understand association in ttt, you clearly cannot control how to maintain your temper and I am best mod in servar Smile. That's it.

https://imgur.com/a/xtbzS2c
Find

(10-16-2020, 10:07 PM)Randall Wrote:  "Hes toxic" Sounds right to me. Blatantly KOSed me off location without telling me to ID and I told him "yeah just dont do that please" he proceeds to say that I'm crying and that I should get over it. Was extremely rude and a complete dick to me over the following round while I tried not to escalate the situation more while joking about it. Overall seems like a very toxic and unwelcome player on the server. I completely side with what staff members have done against this individual as I wouldn't hold any toxicity past him. Seems like a 2koreds resurfacing. On a more serious note, this guy just seems like trouble walking around, I genuinely hate seeing when this guy is on the server. I try not to be too toxic but he appears quiet and just like a new player, but as soon as something doesnt go his way its straight to arguing. Sounds like an adult but seems like a child from his previous encounters. Nytemart is an old member of this community and I believe he was in the right here, so does everyone else. You just keep coming out and insulting people more and more insisting that you're right, when you are clearly not. You would assume that if you're right ONE person would agree with you, at least ONE, but no, no-one has agreed with you. There is one simple reason why, because you're WRONG.

I love how all the forum trolls crawl out when there is a complaint. Just to put you quick in your place... this is a valid report against the staff on TTT, meaning everyone in this circle jerk is in the WRONG. not the other way around. I'm not in the wrong for calling an admin out for clearly abusing his ability, and I'm definitely not wrong for rightfully being a dick to a complete moron that still just doesnt get it. "KOSed me off location without telling me to ID" is probably the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my entire life. location and unID bodies are different and I don't have to tell you to unID body because guess what, it's KOSable regardless if I tell you or not. Instead of being mad at me for playing properly, just get better and whine less.

As far as everything else about how he's played on this server literally means nothing except explains why you are jerking his cock on this forum. I am not assuming I am right, because I know I am right and I have objectively proven that and provided very methodical reasoning to explain that. However, you aren't looking for logic are you? You're looking for somebody to abandon all logic and reasoning and just be nice to everyone. Get over yourself, you're gross.

(10-16-2020, 11:28 PM)Glazz Wrote:  YO TIME TO ADD FUEL TO FIRE AND FOOD TO TROLL. It's my turn. I draw my last exodia piece n yeet yo ass.
screenshots of reports n some of the admin chat after he got the warning down below. the first and last pics/reports are suppose to be together but im 2lazy to change that now

TL;DR for you inbreds cuz ik some yall are reading this also, i wanna include everyone:

Anyways, with the two encounters I've had with you, you get real pissy easily and you clearly do not understand alotta rules in the server mr modman. The first time was you constantly calling Tweets Asylum an rdmer because you thought he did not have dna. He actually did have dna but you couldnt leave him alone about it and he left cuz of it. The second time was when you killed an inno and traitor and i slayed you twice. You did not id the bodies nor call out Garou and Manzy to id the bodies (which were afks that moved into spectator). This wasn't even stated in the reports. Vhoxel and I had to ask you several times just for you to say there were bodies around them and I killed them both for it. This still isn't a valid reason to kill off of cuz like i said, they weren't even ided. Afterwards you just shit talked in admin chat. I would think someone who has experience as being a mod in ttt would just brush this off since its only two slays and they wouldn't argue over this shit in admin chat. cmon man grow up already. The 40% warning was given by Vhoxel due to the toxicity and everything else. It clearly was justified because you couldn't shut up about it and still used admin chat to shit talk me. All your reports have been dismissed very quickly because they either had a valid reason to shooting you or it was crossfire.

The fact that you still maintain your condescending tone shows how insecure you are. I have been a moderator on FRG TTT for a long time so just because you don't know who I am doesn't mean you have literally anything over me. I know the rules just as well and I know for a fact I have better judgement. That being said, your version of toxic is simply because I am attacking your judgement. If you were all hot and bothered by a few reports and because somebody called you out on your bullshit then I'm sure you wouldn't be able to be on the internet at all (or be a mod in a ttt server). This is specifically a personal attack to the staff team because you disagreed with the rules. Like everyone mentioned, it was a well-deserved banned and warning for the constant unnecessary shit talking to staff that could have been settled if you calmed down. You aren't anything special because you're a mod from a "well-known ttt server". The differences between me and you is that you handled this poorly, you do not understand association in ttt, you clearly cannot control how to maintain your temper and I am best mod in servar Smile. That's it.

I hope you genuinely take this to heart because I sincerely mean this, you are absolutely pathetic. Nobody is looking for your words of wisdom as if you're some kind of gmod god. This post is 100% entirely irrelevant and you bringing it up makes me just pity you. Guess who's fault it is for me calling him an rdmer because I didn't believe he had DNA. (Yours, yes it's your fault wow mindblowing isnt it). Facts are clear: you could see he had DNA, I couldn't.
If I had a problem with it, it's your responsibility as a fucking moderator to MODERATE. I know it's a hard concept and probably won't make it past your 1in thick skull but your role is to solve disputes by using information only you have access to. That's literally the entire point.

And keep saying you're the best mod on the server, I'm sure eventually you will believe yourself. (and you'd be the only one)

Edit: Also I just want to quick shout out, I love how you removed the 3 responses as to why I killed him but still kept in the part where I said "I just told you", which was a report put in just for aesthetic purposes AFTER I was already slain for 2 rounds. Everything else I mentioned directed at you in the picture, just pretend I just said it all again to you because it's accurate as fuck.

yep the majority of the server disagreeing with you, including the owner of the server disagreeing with you on the discord ARE ALL FORUMN TROLLS

YEAHHHHHHHHHH YOU TELL EM YEAHHHH YEAHHHHH

ONE DAY ARGUMENT OVER A SINGLE ROUND LMAO

complaining over something so small only goes so far before it becomes immaturity.

quarantine makes you nibbas rabid.
Find

(10-16-2020, 11:50 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  
(10-16-2020, 10:07 PM)Randall Wrote:  "Hes toxic" Sounds right to me. Blatantly KOSed me off location without telling me to ID and I told him "yeah just dont do that please" he proceeds to say that I'm crying and that I should get over it. Was extremely rude and a complete dick to me over the following round while I tried not to escalate the situation more while joking about it. Overall seems like a very toxic and unwelcome player on the server. I completely side with what staff members have done against this individual as I wouldn't hold any toxicity past him. Seems like a 2koreds resurfacing. On a more serious note, this guy just seems like trouble walking around, I genuinely hate seeing when this guy is on the server. I try not to be too toxic but he appears quiet and just like a new player, but as soon as something doesnt go his way its straight to arguing. Sounds like an adult but seems like a child from his previous encounters. Nytemart is an old member of this community and I believe he was in the right here, so does everyone else. You just keep coming out and insulting people more and more insisting that you're right, when you are clearly not. You would assume that if you're right ONE person would agree with you, at least ONE, but no, no-one has agreed with you. There is one simple reason why, because you're WRONG.

I love how all the forum trolls crawl out when there is a complaint. Just to put you quick in your place... this is a valid report against the staff on TTT, meaning everyone in this circle jerk is in the WRONG. not the other way around. I'm not in the wrong for calling an admin out for clearly abusing his ability, and I'm definitely not wrong for rightfully being a dick to a complete moron that still just doesnt get it. "KOSed me off location without telling me to ID" is probably the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my entire life. location and unID bodies are different and I don't have to tell you to unID body because guess what, it's KOSable regardless if I tell you or not. Instead of being mad at me for playing properly, just get better and whine less.

As far as everything else about how he's played on this server literally means nothing except explains why you are jerking his cock on this forum. I am not assuming I am right, because I know I am right and I have objectively proven that and provided very methodical reasoning to explain that. However, you aren't looking for logic are you? You're looking for somebody to abandon all logic and reasoning and just be nice to everyone. Get over yourself, you're gross.

(10-16-2020, 11:28 PM)Glazz Wrote:  YO TIME TO ADD FUEL TO FIRE AND FOOD TO TROLL. It's my turn. I draw my last exodia piece n yeet yo ass.

I hope you genuinely take this to heart because I sincerely mean this, you are absolutely pathetic. Nobody is looking for your words of wisdom as if you're some kind of gmod god. This post is 100% entirely irrelevant and you bringing it up makes me just pity you. Guess who's fault it is for me calling him an rdmer because I didn't believe he had DNA. (Yours, yes it's your fault wow mindblowing isnt it). Facts are clear: you could see he had DNA, I couldn't.
If I had a problem with it, it's your responsibility as a fucking moderator to MODERATE. I know it's a hard concept and probably won't make it past your 1in thick skull but your role is to solve disputes by using information only you have access to. That's literally the entire point.  

And keep saying you're the best mod on the server, I'm sure eventually you will believe yourself. (and you'd be the only one)

Edit: Also I just want to quick shout out, I love how you removed the 3 responses as to why I killed him but still kept in the part where I said "I just told you", which was a report put in just for aesthetic purposes AFTER I was already slain for 2 rounds. Everything else I mentioned directed at you in the picture, just pretend I just said it all again to you because it's accurate as fuck.

yea but did i ask

Oh my god you're still going on about something that happened yesterday.
Keep calling people pathetic as you reveal that you're more pathetic for not dropping a simple RDM case.
"Oh god a moderator RDMed me!!! Punish them!!! I'm now going to sperg on them because they're not getting the treatment they deserved, and because my report on something accidental was removed!"
Motherfucker the case was already settled and you're just relighting the fire ash. I'm literally gonna quit the server if you made this post just to troll

Find

(10-17-2020, 12:07 AM)twentysix Wrote:  Oh my god you're still going on about something that happened yesterday.
Keep calling people pathetic as you reveal that you're more pathetic for not dropping a simple RDM case.
"Oh god a moderator RDMed me!!! Punish them!!! I'm now going to sperg on them because they're not getting the treatment they deserved, and because my report on something accidental was removed!"
Motherfucker the case was already settled and you're just relighting the fire ash. I'm literally gonna quit the server if you made this post just to troll

I'm literally still banned. And I'm just replying.
Find

Guys, were beating a dead horse here. Let the super epic gmod staff be.
Find