Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something

Oh boy, let's disect this.

(10-16-2020, 12:40 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  I was blatantly RDM'd without question by Piss something. I literally walked around the corner and was shot immediately. crossfire could have been argued, but it was intentional because of his response was that it was association.

Association is when a traitor, for sake of example, kills everyone in a room but mysteriously leaves one standing: his traitor buddy, AFK in the corner - hence why you were killed on association: your traitor buddy in the midst of a killing spree ran straight past you without even bothering to shoot you. Nytemart repeatedly tried to explain this to you on several occasions but you refused to listen and then hypocritically demanded others to listen to you.

(10-16-2020, 12:40 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  The admins on here seem to have a problem with understanding the rules of TTT.

You are aware rules vary between server to server, right? You do know not every single TTT server is exactly like Moat, right?

(10-16-2020, 12:40 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  Then you can see where I was banned with reason: "you are banned" as the reason by the abusive junior moderation "piss something" directly after me complaining about how he RDM'd me and immediately dismissed the report and refused to listen to any reasonable argument.

You mean like how you refused to listen to any reasonable argument, even when he and SEVERAL OTHERS very clearly and simply explained to you why you were killed on association? Fuck outta here, dude.
Oh and just to put the cherry on it, I like how you started pathetically resorting to calling us degenerates the moment before you received a well-deserved ban for your sheer idiocy and rude behaviour.
Yeah, tell us something we don't already know.

In summary: I would suggest rethinking your approach on the matter and not treating every TTT server like they behave exactly the same as Moat does.
Mainly because there's a lot of TTT servers that are flat-out better run than one owned by a drug-addled hack.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something - ManeGunner6 - 10-16-2020, 01:10 PM