Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Piss something (junior mod)

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):

Map the event happened on:

Date of event: 10/16/2020 @ roughly 0810

What Happened?: I was blatantly RDM'd without question by Piss something. I literally walked around the corner and was shot immediately. crossfire could have been argued, but it was intentional because of his response was that it was association. Because upon walking around the corner I didn't immediately know who the traitor was and shoot at him in record breaking time, I was shot before even the guy he was shooting at was killed. My report was immediately dismissed by the RDMing junior mod. Yes everyone understands that you think it's association, but walking around the corner in a fight without knowing any information is not association. Because I called him out for this specific situation I was banned. The admins on here seem to have a problem with understanding the rules of TTT. This isn't the first time I have seen admin abuse, but it's the first time that one of them banned me in order to censor my complaints against him. Additionally, this whole time he was working on banning me, there were very racist remarks talking about how I must be white and I automatically have a superiority complex because I am complaining about being RDM'd. Luckily, the junior moderator has his priorities straight and was able to ban me for calling him out for rdming rather than dealing with racism.

Witnesses:

Evidence:

I'd provide evidence but I'm banned, so you can review the RDM at roughly 0810 and see the logs where I was shot without second thought and then review the death cam. Then you can see where I was banned with reason: "you are banned" as the reason by the abusive junior moderation "piss something" directly after me complaining about how he RDM'd me and immediately dismissed the report and refused to listen to any reasonable argument.

funny gamer whip and naenae

Edit: Anyways, on a more serious note, here's what really happened. The one that dismissed your report was me. We've tried to tell you multiple times how association worked here but obviously, you're in the right since you're such a superior ttt player than all of us in here. Also, must be very cool that you didnt mention anything about you being excessively toxic while complaining. Nytemart AKA Pissgunner tried to be very civil with you but you refuse to listen to him at all.

Also, we've already given you a warning yesterday for toxicity.
Find

omeega
Find

Hey man! I'm the guy that banned you. First of all let me for the fourth time explain the circumstances regarding why I killed you. I got shot by another traitor. I shoot him back and I call him out. I follow him while he runs away and he just runs right past you and you run right past him in a hallway. So I shoot him and then shoot you since you weren't shooting eachother. Clear cut association. I didn't handle my own report either so there is at least one other member+ who can confirm that it was reasonable association. But that wasn't why I banned you. I banned you because of the constant stream off staff harassment that followed the denial of a slay. It is not the first time you have gotten toxic towards staff after not having things go your way either and we have proof in staff discussion regarding that. You also had 40% warning level already due to the exact same reason. You need to realize that it is wrong to abuse staff especially in cases with crossfire and association since it seems that you don't fully grasp those concepts. As for what I feel like I did wrong and could do better. I got angry with you since you weren't really listening and that was bad. I should be more level headed but you would've still gotten banned. And the ban reason "Dude just fuck right off" stemmed from that initial anger. But otherwise I stick to everything previously stated. You're toxic and harass staff members for no good reason.

Edit: Should also be noted that there are a LOT of witnesses including a second mod: Vhoxel. A lot of well known members of FRG that were there that also witnessed your absolute refusal to listen.
Find

You were unfortunately in the wrong here. I don't know that it should have resulted in a ban but you seemed, in the time I played with you, to have a weird fixation on calling any time you died an RDM. Beyond the fact that Staff members, two, were directly telling you you were wrong, you had no reason at all to escalate it in the ways you did, by accusing Nyte of Admin Abuse... lol. No way.

On the topic of the "you're white" comments, it was exactly one person who is not staff in any capacity who said that, presumably as a joke. He wasn't met with agreement, I personally immediately started questioning what he meant. You should not start playing the victim about that or imply that the whole server said such things or agreed with them.
Find

(10-16-2020, 12:48 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  Hey man! I'm the guy that banned you. First of all let me for the fourth time explain the circumstances regarding why I killed you. I got shot by another traitor. I shoot him back and I call him out. I follow him while he runs away and he just runs right past you and you run right past him in a hallway. So I shoot him and then shoot you since you weren't shooting eachother. Clear cut association. I didn't handle my own report either so there is at least one other member+ who can confirm that it was reasonable association. But that wasn't why I banned you. I banned you because of the constant stream off staff harassment that followed the denial of a slay. It is not the first time you have gotten toxic towards staff after not having things go your way either and we have proof in staff discussion regarding that. You also had 40% warning level already due to the exact same reason. You need to realize that it is wrong to abuse staff especially in cases with crossfire and association since it seems that you don't fully grasp those concepts. As for what I feel like I did wrong and could do better. I got angry with you since you weren't really listening and that was bad. I should be more level headed but you would've still gotten banned. And the ban reason "Dude just fuck right off" stemmed from that initial anger. But otherwise I stick to everything previously stated. You're toxic and harass staff members for no good reason.

The problem is that you think everyone else is the problem. I know what you think based on your response. I am listening to you just fine. However, the truth of the matter was that you were in the hall way shooting eachother and he didn't just pass me. I didn't have my headset on so I didn't hear a kos, but also, just because somebody calls a kos doesn't mean they are innocent. In almost every case I will wait until the fight finishes and then see if they ID the body or run away.

The fact that you still maintain your condescending tone shows how insecure you are. I have been a moderator on a well known TTT server for a long time so just because you don't know who I am doesn't mean you have literally anything over me. I know the rules just as well and I know for a fact I have better judgement. That being said, your version of toxic is simply because I am attacking your judgement. If you were all hot and bothered because somebody called you a dumbass then I'm sure you wouldn't be able to be on the internet at all. This is specifically a personal attack because you disagreed with me. Like you mentioned it was simply a fuck off ban rather than anything realistic. I can call you toxic and say you don't listen as well, so does that mean you should be banned too? You aren't anything special because you're a mod. The difference between me and you is that you handle RDM reports. That's it.

(10-16-2020, 12:59 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  
(10-16-2020, 12:48 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  Hey man! I'm the guy that banned you. First of all let me for the fourth time explain the circumstances regarding why I killed you. I got shot by another traitor. I shoot him back and I call him out. I follow him while he runs away and he just runs right past you and you run right past him in a hallway. So I shoot him and then shoot you since you weren't shooting eachother. Clear cut association. I didn't handle my own report either so there is at least one other member+ who can confirm that it was reasonable association. But that wasn't why I banned you. I banned you because of the constant stream off staff harassment that followed the denial of a slay. It is not the first time you have gotten toxic towards staff after not having things go your way either and we have proof in staff discussion regarding that. You also had 40% warning level already due to the exact same reason. You need to realize that it is wrong to abuse staff especially in cases with crossfire and association since it seems that you don't fully grasp those concepts. As for what I feel like I did wrong and could do better. I got angry with you since you weren't really listening and that was bad. I should be more level headed but you would've still gotten banned. And the ban reason "Dude just fuck right off" stemmed from that initial anger. But otherwise I stick to everything previously stated. You're toxic and harass staff members for no good reason.

The problem is that you think everyone else is the problem. I know what you think based on your response. I am listening to you just fine. However, the truth of the matter was that you were in the hall way shooting eachother and he didn't just pass me. I didn't have my headset on so I didn't hear a kos, but also, just because somebody calls a kos doesn't mean they are innocent. In almost every case I will wait until the fight finishes and then see if they ID the body or run away.

The fact that you still maintain your condescending tone shows how insecure you are. I have been a moderator on a well known TTT server for a long time so just because you don't know who I am doesn't mean you have literally anything over me. I know the rules just as well and I know for a fact I have better judgement. That being said, your version of toxic is simply because I am attacking your judgement. If you were all hot and bothered because somebody called you a dumbass then I'm sure you wouldn't be able to be on the internet at all. This is specifically a personal attack because you disagreed with me. Like you mentioned it was simply a fuck off ban rather than anything realistic. I can call you toxic and say you don't listen as well, so does that mean you should be banned too? You aren't anything special because you're a mod. The difference between me and you is that you handle RDM reports. That's it.

I'm sorry you feel that way bruv.
Find

Oh boy, let's disect this.

(10-16-2020, 12:40 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  I was blatantly RDM'd without question by Piss something. I literally walked around the corner and was shot immediately. crossfire could have been argued, but it was intentional because of his response was that it was association.

Association is when a traitor, for sake of example, kills everyone in a room but mysteriously leaves one standing: his traitor buddy, AFK in the corner - hence why you were killed on association: your traitor buddy in the midst of a killing spree ran straight past you without even bothering to shoot you. Nytemart repeatedly tried to explain this to you on several occasions but you refused to listen and then hypocritically demanded others to listen to you.

(10-16-2020, 12:40 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  The admins on here seem to have a problem with understanding the rules of TTT.

You are aware rules vary between server to server, right? You do know not every single TTT server is exactly like Moat, right?

(10-16-2020, 12:40 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  Then you can see where I was banned with reason: "you are banned" as the reason by the abusive junior moderation "piss something" directly after me complaining about how he RDM'd me and immediately dismissed the report and refused to listen to any reasonable argument.

You mean like how you refused to listen to any reasonable argument, even when he and SEVERAL OTHERS very clearly and simply explained to you why you were killed on association? Fuck outta here, dude.
Oh and just to put the cherry on it, I like how you started pathetically resorting to calling us degenerates the moment before you received a well-deserved ban for your sheer idiocy and rude behaviour.
Yeah, tell us something we don't already know.

In summary: I would suggest rethinking your approach on the matter and not treating every TTT server like they behave exactly the same as Moat does.
Mainly because there's a lot of TTT servers that are flat-out better run than one owned by a drug-addled hack.
Find

(10-16-2020, 12:59 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  The fact that you still maintain your condescending tone shows how insecure you are.
bro, from this whole thread I think it's the other way around Smile

(10-16-2020, 12:59 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  I have been a moderator on a well known TTT server for a long time so just because you don't know who I am doesn't mean you have literally anything
what does this have to do with anything?

Find

When two mods and some members are telling you are in the wrong, you should definitely check the rules sometime.
It seems also you hate anyone that has some sort of authority, and want to take them down when you are punished for a justified reason. Maybe you had your own way of being mod, and telling by this complaint threads and your warnings, you were probably extremely toxic against others as Moderator. so bringing up you were mod on a popular ttt server (probably Moat, where rdm is a ban day lol) actually hurts you in this case.

By the way, if you knew the rules, one of them is to not argue with staff, let alone be overly toxic, and it seems you failed that, twice (I'm glad you at least knew to make a forum thread about the staff member the 2nd time).
Find