The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Piss something (junior mod)

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):

Map the event happened on:

Date of event: 10/16/2020 @ roughly 0810

What Happened?: I was blatantly RDM'd without question by Piss something. I literally walked around the corner and was shot immediately. crossfire could have been argued, but it was intentional because of his response was that it was association. Because upon walking around the corner I didn't immediately know who the traitor was and shoot at him in record breaking time, I was shot before even the guy he was shooting at was killed. My report was immediately dismissed by the RDMing junior mod. Yes everyone understands that you think it's association, but walking around the corner in a fight without knowing any information is not association. Because I called him out for this specific situation I was banned. The admins on here seem to have a problem with understanding the rules of TTT. This isn't the first time I have seen admin abuse, but it's the first time that one of them banned me in order to censor my complaints against him. Additionally, this whole time he was working on banning me, there were very racist remarks talking about how I must be white and I automatically have a superiority complex because I am complaining about being RDM'd. Luckily, the junior moderator has his priorities straight and was able to ban me for calling him out for rdming rather than dealing with racism.

Witnesses:

Evidence:

I'd provide evidence but I'm banned, so you can review the RDM at roughly 0810 and see the logs where I was shot without second thought and then review the death cam. Then you can see where I was banned with reason: "you are banned" as the reason by the abusive junior moderation "piss something" directly after me complaining about how he RDM'd me and immediately dismissed the report and refused to listen to any reasonable argument.

Messages In This Thread
Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something - Duro the Dawg - 10-16-2020, 12:40 PM