Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Time on FRG

Ah finally, this man took the words right out of my mouth.
Find

lol noob
Find

Yoo Chellapos for new frg manager? They’ll drain the swamp of useless staff and will ban anyone and everyone.

They have my vote.
Find

YEAH FUCK THIS SERVER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Find

god this wingstop chicken is good af
Find

Find

Dang, the inspiration and wisdom of your words is astonishing, I must instantly changes my ways or I'll never have the stuff in life that I already have. It couldn't be the child who spoke said words is a completely insecure individual who is able to say such things because of the anonymity of the internet. To think I would hear such moving inspirational words on a random day such as this from a child no less is incredible.

Seriously though, get help. I'm not sure what kind of upbringing you had or lack thereof for but wishing someone on the internet on a video game of all places homelessness is petty, callous, and really speaks more about yourself than anyone else here.

PS: Codi is a crouch jumper that never misses leg day, those deagle jumps be on point.
Find

NOOOOOOOOO he talked shit about the server i'm so angry and hurt right now. Everything thats come out of his mouth has made me take a new perspective on life, and its time for me to leave this server for good after hearing how bad you all are!!!!!

https://gyazo.com/49bc21cdc588ac13b73f092fdeb78b54
Find

(10-13-2020, 08:14 PM)Randall Wrote:  Image
Find

@Brass if you ever retire from owning FRG can you pass the ownership to this guy.
I think he's the best fit.
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets
Find