Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ScrewyouguysMOATisOG Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): ScrewyouguysMOATisOG

Steam Name (During incident):Moat.gg Mur

Steam ID:/76561198177885770/

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177885770/

Name of staff you were banned by: autoban

Length of the ban: it said 37 seconds but won't let me join after the time was up

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed, please.

Reason for ban: i changed my named without closing out of the game

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: Some guys were talking smack about my Moat name and the moat server when that was my favorite server to play on before I stopped playing for a year and found out it didn't exist anymore. So I changed it and didn't realize I couldn't do it while I was dead. I have only been on the server for 35 minutes and just getting to know the server and I just looked at the forums to do this unban. I can now take the time to read the rules properly.

Additional details:

People see this as being that you were trying to mock the server, and came here as a moat player to try and annoy us. As Moat has been rivals with FRG for a while, so to see your name and for you to make an unban request people probably wont want it repealed. Idc though. If you get unbanned it wont annoy me.

(09-28-2020, 10:00 PM)Randall Wrote:  People see this as being that you were trying to mock the server, and came here as a moat player to try and annoy us. As Moat has been rivals with FRG for a while, so to see your name and for you to make an unban request people probably wont want it repealed. Idc though. If you get unbanned it wont annoy me.

I have no problems changing my name. If it gives me more stats I'll gladly change it to FRG whatever. I also had no idea about the Moat and FRG rivalry. I just got back onto gmod after a little over a year ago when Moat was good from what I can remember. I used to play TTT all the time. I loved the inventory set up and the guns. Then I had to move and I left my computer with my little brother, who has been playing fortnite on it the whole time. I had no idea moat went to shit. I just want to be able to play some TTT on a good server which this seems to be the best. I want to try to be apart of the community because I am trying to pursue my dreams of making gaming my everyday income. Since I have no knowledge in doing so, I have to communicate with others and learn everything I can about the community and what I have to do to make my dream come true. If that means changing my name man I'm right there on the save button with FRG Mur.

Tbf moat has always been shit, no-one is wanting you to change your name to FRG. It's more that you changed your name to ScrewyouguysMOATisOG, making it seem like you came here from moat to shit on us. Like I said though thats what it appears to have been, but you got automatically banned by the system and should be able to rejoin. You got banned cause you changed your name mid round, which will automatically ban you to prevent you from getting away from a KOS. No-ones gonna make you change your name to have FRG in it, but it will prob give you a bad rep having a name like that.
Find

If you were banned for changing your name during a round, its an auto ban by a system. You're right that it should be like a minute, so I would try again now.
Find

changing your name mid-round is a 1 minute ban, like every other server.

Closed.
Find

Accepted, ban has already concluded.
Find

Denied

:^)