Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spin2Win Sealed Djinn

I feel as if the Sealed Djinn should be added to spin2win. Not many people really do spin2win at all and sealed djinn isn't too pricey but its a little more enticing. The flashback is already on the spin2win so I see no reason why sealed djinn can't be. That's really the whole suggestion I don't see any downsides to adding it but maybe there is one? I don't know spin2win is just kind of bland right now and people dont do it much, i feel like if the sealed djinn is added to it more people will do it and i can get more money from jackpots Smile
Find

i dont think adding anything will make spin2win worth, (unless auto spins or Spin X times at a time.
it's one of the old games and it was adjusted for a different economy. but in this one basically 1mil is what you should have. and getting 100k is super easy thus spending 25 coins for EACH CLICK and only getting max of 54k FOR 6 HOURS is really not worth plus the flashback is basically unobtainable, hell flashback are now not worth that much sadly.

(like i said only thing can save it is have spin X times at a time or have auto spin for X amount (maybe 1 hour) and you can refresh it,
OR increase everything in it by like 300 % even cost obv)
Find

Yeah there should be more things in general to make it more enticing, I believe that it should be adjusted with the economy, and getting 20 or 50 crates like once every hour is very bad now. It sucks because when I first joined the server spin2win was extremely fun for me and was a good way to make money, but now it just is outclassed by many things and I want it to be useful again.
Find