Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change]Updates to survive

Brass, I love you, and I know you hate your old code, but man, survive needs some serious attention

Bug issues that I've noticed
1. There's been hella errors involving bones? That's what I saw a lot in the console, it usually pops up usually with the charple zombies
2. Fireball hits like 10% of the time, even in whole groups
3. A couple of the new guns don't let you buy them off the walls or show incorrect names, and also sometimes don't show the stat cards, I've noticed this with tec-9s and vectors (not that anyone uses those)
4. You can have the triangle/square pieces go through the wall next to it if you aren't careful, making the piece get stuck on the other side of it
5. You can hit your allies with traits from guns, i've noticed look at feet and phoenix work, I haven't seen many others work on allies
6. Grenades don't seem to work
7. Staffs don't make noise when fully charged
8. Remote bomb doesn't seem to work on boss

QoL
1. Allow us to dismiss the mystery chest item or shorten the length of time a little
2. Put monthlies in the chest
3. Update the godlike options for the walls to include more godlike options, and possibly give them traits, to make them worth the $15000 instead of just buying loadout
4. update the guns from chest to have a chance to get lucky
5. Give zombie destroyer a buff, it's hot garbage compared to like the maverick spas
6. For multiple players give the same health bars and things that you see in IoD and asylum
7. get rid of the fog, it doesn't do much but like cause lag

Community Suggested
Heisen: Add lucky to zombie destroyer

Add lucky to zombie destroyer for people who don't have good lucky gun, it's nice for them to have an option of hitting the box if their loadout isn't that great.
Find

eh, I'd be more willing to just remove it to be honest.

With the talk in Bug reports with Survive being potentially taken down, I would rather have it just be up and we'd have to expect these issues and that if one were to happen, we should expect to end it.

I genuinely like survive and don't mind spending ~40 minutes to go through the 24 rounds. The reason I enjoy it so much is that I find it calming, it's a great source of T and D rounds and Staff and Page would be an issue to relocate.

It's not like it's unused, because I see people playing it more frequently as of late, more so on week days. Way more than asylum. I just don't want it being taken down because of it's age when it plays fine for the people who are used to it (minus invincible zombie, but I'm pretty sure that it's caused by a specific weapon).
Find

(08-09-2020, 03:47 AM)Bruhssx Wrote:  eh, I'd be more willing to just remove it to be honest.

mandem out here disrespectin