Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banned long ago and know clue why?

Code:
Steam Name (Current):ToxicDoom197

Steam Name (During incident):MrDarkDoom

Steam ID:ToXicDoOm197

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ToXicDoOm197/

Name of staff you were banned by: Starting off im not honestly sure this was a while back when this happened

Length of the ban: life

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed would be nice

Reason for ban: I have honest to god no clue why i ever got banned, i was a kid back then and just felt like the admins got annoyed at me and decided to ban me

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Doesn't say why im banned but honestly i don't rdm so.

What really happened? no clue

Additional details: Barely got on gmod and i used to play servers like this but none of them are up but this one and i would love to be able to join the community and have some fun!
Find

+1 looking at the ban list and it says he was banned over 5 years ago, if what he said was true i think he deserves another chance
Find

Lets see if Jake remembers.
Otherwise it looks like a toxicity ban and after 5 years I think an unban is due.
Find

A lot can change in 5 years. If I simply put "peace" as your ban reason then I'm sure you were intentionally doing things you knew were wrong. However, another chance would be fine in my book. Unban this guy.

(08-06-2020, 02:28 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  A lot can change in 5 years. If I simply put "peace" as your ban reason then I'm sure you were intentionally doing things you knew were wrong. However, another chance would be fine in my book. Unban this guy.

Id love to get on soon whenever you guys feel the need to unban me

(08-06-2020, 02:28 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  A lot can change in 5 years. If I simply put "peace" as your ban reason then I'm sure you were intentionally doing things you knew were wrong. However, another chance would be fine in my book. Unban this guy.

I was a kid and whenever i'd join a server people usually got annoyed at my voice so im guessing you just got annoyed at me voice lol
Find

Unbanned, try to take care this time and have fun!
Find