Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you drive?

Hey! Old enough to drive? Rich enough to have a car? Want to share your ride? Post it here! Currently owned, or previously owned!
Find

My first car was a 1997 Chevy Cavalier, I ate a lot of mcdonalds in here and burned my hands many a time during the summer.
It would stall out if i braked too hard.

the best thing about it is that i'm only a year older than this hunk of junk, and when it finally broke down i sold it for scrap.

While this is not my car in the picture, it looked EXACTLY like this one.
Find

26 and no license, won't ever get one. I ride my bicycle.
Cars were made by Satan.

Lets see,

First Car I owned was a 1988 Toyota Camry Wagon (Yes, with the custom paint job.) Last to 360,800 miles Blew the tranny and used it for parts for the second car I owned.

The second Car was a 1989 Toyota Camry Sedan. (Scraped after 3 months of bs racing and blowing the head twice.)

The Third Car was a 2000 Ford Ranger, Best overall truck I had. Used it for utility and work

Current Cars I have now

A 1970 Ford C900, An old firetruck engine, now used to plow snow and shit. (Looking to sell btw)

Finally, A 2004 Honda Accord, Loaded with a train horn, lift kit, and soon... mud tires,  (Currently no pic)
Find

2020 Toyota Corolla Smile
Find

laborgini

chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

I would post my car but I crashed with it 3 days ago so...
Find

2012 Subaru WRX (Hatch)
Full Cobb Exhaust system
Cobb Intake
Custom Inter cooler
Custom Tune
BBS SR Anthracite
Find

2017 Mustang

MBRP Catback Exhaust. K&N Air Intake, and a custom unleashed tune

Plan to add a new intercooler/downpipe/blow-off valve
Find