Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cobaltgeo Ban appeal 4

Heart 
Steam Name (Current): Empresscobalt ☭⚧Ⓐ

Steam Name (During incident): Cobaltgeo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56558580

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073382889/

Name of staff you were banned by: No Clue.

Length of the ban: Perma-Ban

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Honestly it could just be shortened I could wait another year I could wait two more years god I just want to play this server again

Reason for ban: Repeated Toxicity, Racism, Severely Problematic, also recently an alt evade... oops

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes I did

What really happened?: People were saying very transphobic remarks and instead of simply talking to a staff member I decided to take things into my own hands and proceeded to fight bigotry... with bigotry my racial slurs and remarks were absolutely horrid and I'm so sorry and basically the server had enough of my bullshit because of all the problems I caused in my past with the sr,paps incident and all these stupid little incidents and I'm so sorry for all of the stupid shit I've done in my past, Also recently I got on an account called Mesquire3 which is why I can now add alt evade to my list of ban reasons

Additional details: I'm so sorry for what I did in the past as you've noticed for the 5 hours I was on my alt I did nothing but be nice and kind the meds have really changed me I swear. I understand no one wanted to ban me because they had no PROOF that I changed well here it is here is your proof I swear everyone that played with me will say that I was not toxic AT ALL please unban me, I hate moat so much its so toxic and the owner is a fucking pedophile or some shit idk i fucking hate it here please just give me one more chance another slip up and Fucking ban my ass for eternity also i'm so sorry for making an alt I understand that will lessen my ban appeal chances but god I had so much fun I miss this place so much just please let me back on I could wait 2 more years It could just be changed to a 2 year ban a one year ban a month ban fuck even a 3 year ban but god please just let me back on the server I understand this ban appeal is umm a bit shorter in terms of waiting time to make another appeal and umm I hope that doesn't hurt my chances please I've shown you already that I've changed and matured I've been taking drugs for my bipolar stuff AND AND i'm really proud for this one! when I've felt like doing toxic shit guess what I FUCKING DON'T DO ANY TOXIC SHIT and like I'm so proud of that and I hope yall are too thank you so much for the chance to get another ban appeal and even if I don't get unbanned thank you so much for the amount of time I got to play on frg with my alt I'd say it was 100000000000% worth my 5$

didnt you literally just get rebanned for ban evading on an alt

I mean, you can appeal to our sympathies all day long. You would probably have been in a better position if you didn’t just put a bit ol nail in your coffin with that alt evade. I’m sure you’ve changed somewhat, but rules are rules. You literally alt evaded yesterday.

Christ almighty, catch the drift already. We don't want you here. -1

No. Never. Period.

- That Thrakos Noob