Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unpoke's Community Evaluation #2

Current In-game name: Unpoke

Current Status(Away/active): Mostly away.

Do you feel you have done a good job(explain): Not really. In the past few months, due to COVID-19 related and possibly unrelated scenarios, I've found myself unable to give FRG the attention I intended to when given this position. As such, a lot of our newer playerbase hasn't met me and I don't really know much of them. I find myself struggling to find the motivation to get on due to the heaviness of irl and how it's been effecting my mental state, and the insecurities caused by that have started to effect how I see the server and the direction it's going in, and my involvement/disassociation with it. I think I've been fine as far as the very very basics, including apps (that are delayed due to lack of feedback) and responding to rule clarifications, but that's as far as it goes.   

Any additional testimony(if needed): Part of my inactivity has to do with having to temporarily quadruple my work hours from before, due to my dad (who was my household's main income) losing his job. Money has been a struggle as I'm sure many of you are going through as well. Also a lot of seasonal depression going around from quarantining and all of the bad shit happening in the news. Keep your heads up gamers, things will get better. I still care about FRG a lot, just some insecurities and irl have gotten in the way. A lot of the stuff I enjoyed about the server have been getting detached from me which kinda blows. Is what it is though, there's still good stuff.

Basically I guess I'm trying to say if I need to be demoted because someone fits the bill better right now, I totally get it, makes sense. Most of what I'm going through right now, though, seems to be temporary.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find