Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Polarity

(07-11-2020, 04:49 AM)Bruhssx Wrote:  It can kill in 0.2 seconds with headshots included. But so can MANY other weapons. Polarity maxes out at 200dps, but thats after ramping up the damage. The average kill time is less than a second though for sure. If anything I could tone down the sway anyways cause I never thought that was an issue. That was the only thing I nerfed about it, I didn't ever think it was too strong but I got almost daily complaints about polarity being a BS point and click pistol laser gun, so I don't plan on buffing it.

FRG's opinions of things flip flop so much though..
I did think it was pretty strong in the past, I think I complained about it (?), but I very much recall dying extremely quickly. If no stat nerfs were done except for the sway, it doesn't seem that bad - unless its almost unusable due to it (Which I wouldn't know, don't got one)
Find

(07-11-2020, 06:31 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-11-2020, 04:49 AM)Bruhssx Wrote:  It can kill in 0.2 seconds with headshots included. But so can MANY other weapons. Polarity maxes out at 200dps, but thats after ramping up the damage. The average kill time is less than a second though for sure. If anything I could tone down the sway anyways cause I never thought that was an issue. That was the only thing I nerfed about it, I didn't ever think it was too strong but I got almost daily complaints about polarity being a BS point and click pistol laser gun, so I don't plan on buffing it.

FRG's opinions of things flip flop so much though..
I did think it was pretty strong in the past, I think I complained about it (?), but I very much recall dying extremely quickly. If no stat nerfs were done except for the sway, it doesn't seem that bad - unless its almost unusable due to it (Which I wouldn't know, don't got one)

prob due to the fact that suffixes apply an initial damage each time you proc, so a gun that procs a ton is getting that extra damage boost per proc.
Find

yeah guys its too op we need to nerf again