Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Freedom Melee Proc Chance Increase

(07-09-2020, 04:22 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 10:47 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 07:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 01:58 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-08-2020, 04:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  Buff tentacles, nerf actual trident attack. It
1) blinds you totally
2) Knocks you around, jumps/moves your aim
3) Aggressor can quick swap to a primary before you even recover
its REALLY annoying and almost impossible to fight against properly. Should be a cool utility weapon (You get a bullet blocking shield, the ability to jump extra high, a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit and the ability to summon stationary turrets). Make the utility stronger, but the effects from the weapon hit weaker.

shield is dog shit, you can just jump and headshot the trident user or shoot his legs
tentacles are dog shit, useless, never attack, miss always, does maybe 10 damage on slam, 7 on rock throw
the jump is fine how it is, I think it's really good for moving around even if it's out shined by the beam sword.
the attack is slow and for it to be actually pushed into being a really strong weapon, needs to be used in an enclosed space which is situational.

While I'm not saying it's useless because it's a great weapon. It really needs to be used in enclosed spaces, some maps are amazing for this and it's amazingly strong in those maps. The only use for the trident outside of that is mobility, hitting people around corners and suppressing a choke point.

It's not like it requires only a couple hits to kill someone either, it needs 7 hits to kill someone and 9 if they're using a 20+ hp vit crystal. It's not that "it's a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit" it NEEDS to chain hit to be good. The time it takes me to throw out 7 balls, i can be killed more than 7 times over. I noticed that some people get frustrated with the trident when I use it (and probably a lot more when mini uses it while i'm offline) but I got more kills on a molten mac 10 in 2 days than I ever did on the trident.

TL: DR just keep crouch jumping with your giveaway block buster and sniping people across the entire map with your quad suffixed AUG and it won't matter, penis breath.

I did get sidetracked but like, give me funny firework proc chance increase.
sounds like ur defending ur overpowered melee
hit someone with blast it makes them jump, turns their camera and blinds them
acknowledge this you rat, deploy speed non-issue, quickswap and blast
will provide video for brassx so he can judge (someday)

Terran niggas be like: bro ur melee that takes 7 hits to kill someone outside of enclosed spaces is overpowered

but i'm going to use exclusively broken guns and crouch jump all over you.

and unpoke, I get that it's supposed to be a meme, but even if you want to dick around with it and shoot it at the sky it still takes a long ass time to even proc it.
>Still not acknowledging what I was talking about
Wrap it up folks, Its a win. Rats lost.

doesn't even move your aim, all it does is bounce you in the air, it's also counts as utility in my book if it's used to bounce someone in the air then switch to another gun to finish them.
Find

(07-09-2020, 04:31 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 07:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 01:58 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  shield is dog shit, you can just jump and headshot the trident user or shoot his legs
tentacles are dog shit, useless, never attack, miss always, does maybe 10 damage on slam, 7 on rock throw
the jump is fine how it is, I think it's really good for moving around even if it's out shined by the beam sword.
the attack is slow and for it to be actually pushed into being a really strong weapon, needs to be used in an enclosed space which is situational.

While I'm not saying it's useless because it's a great weapon. It really needs to be used in enclosed spaces, some maps are amazing for this and it's amazingly strong in those maps. The only use for the trident outside of that is mobility, hitting people around corners and suppressing a choke point.

It's not like it requires only a couple hits to kill someone either, it needs 7 hits to kill someone and 9 if they're using a 20+ hp vit crystal. It's not that "it's a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit" it NEEDS to chain hit to be good. The time it takes me to throw out 7 balls, i can be killed more than 7 times over. I noticed that some people get frustrated with the trident when I use it (and probably a lot more when mini uses it while i'm offline) but I got more kills on a molten mac 10 in 2 days than I ever did on the trident.

TL: DR just keep crouch jumping with your giveaway block buster and sniping people across the entire map with your quad suffixed AUG and it won't matter, penis breath.

I did get sidetracked but like, give me funny firework proc chance increase.
sounds like ur defending ur overpowered melee

Terran niggas be like: bro ur melee that takes 7 hits to kill someone outside of enclosed spaces is overpowered

and unpoke, I get that it's supposed to be a meme, but even if you want to dick around with it and shoot it at the sky it still takes a long ass time to even proc it.

doesn't even move your aim, all it does is bounce you in the air, it's also counts as utility in my book if it's used to bounce someone in the air then switch to another gun to finish them.
it jumps you, causing aim penalties (try shooting while jumping), 100% obscures your vision and yes it does shift where you're aiming. That's also exactly what my first post said - Hit them with trident, quick swap and spray. They can't fight back.
"3) Aggressor can quick swap to a primary before you even recover"
don't worry about it when I play ill get a video for brass. I'm pretty sure he agrees nothing should totally take away your ability to fight, especially not a 100% guaranteed hit. Its why we nerfed look at feet.
Find

(07-09-2020, 05:59 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 07:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  sounds like ur defending ur overpowered melee

it jumps you, causing aim penalties (try shooting while jumping), 100% obscures your vision and yes it does shift where you're aiming. That's also exactly what my first post said - Hit them with trident, quick swap and spray. They can't fight back.
don't worry about it when I play ill get a video for brass. I'm pretty sure he agrees nothing should totally take away your ability to fight, especially not a 100% guaranteed hit. Its why we nerfed look at feet.

I literally tested it, it does not shift your aim. It just makes you jump, there's multiple traits that can cause you to jump and they don't have to swap guns to use them. People fight back all the time when I use it against them, I can fight back when it's used against me. You're literally just a bum.
Find

(07-09-2020, 06:04 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 10:47 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  Terran niggas be like: bro ur melee that takes 7 hits to kill someone outside of enclosed spaces is overpowered

I literally tested it, it does not shift your aim. It just makes you jump, there's multiple traits that can cause you to jump and they don't have to swap guns to use them. People fight back all the time when I use it against them, I can fight back when it's used against me. You're literally just a bum.
video shall be provided please wait up to 10 days for delivery
oh also I do agree that fireworks should work on melee, it'd be cool. Also, firework chances need to be fixed in general. They were like, 1 in 12 on a tmp and 1 in 12.8 on a revolver or 1 in 12.5 on a melee which is dumb. TMP be like 1 in 12, melee be like 1 in 3-5 depending on speed of it, revolver 1 in 6 maybe, etc.
Find

(07-09-2020, 04:31 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  etc etc

im sorry but this just isnt true at all. i wont interject with my own feelings about trident in reference to this thread but i can tell you this:
The trident knockup does not make your accuracy worse nor does it shift where you're aiming. It just doesn't.
I've trident blasted AFKs over and over for many, many rounds. they never change where they're looking, it simply shoves them straight up.
Find