Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 07/06/2020

Is there a reason the Enhanced Jewel's aren't for, like, 2nd+ pass runs? It feels unfair to be locked out of the easier ones because we already did one run of the pass, now we're stuck in the twice as long second.
That just seems kinda lame
Its fine actually, I'll just transfer some guns to my alt and grind out the first pass on there. ez.

(07-06-2020, 06:26 PM)Terran Wrote:  Is there a reason the Enhanced Jewel's aren't for, like, 2nd+ pass runs? It feels unfair to be locked out of the easier ones because we already did one run of the pass, now we're stuck in the twice as long second.
Its fine actually, I'll just transfer some guns to my alt and grind out the first pass on there. ez.

instead of thinking like that, why not think that brass is giving everyone a early start to get the upgraded ones, since they will also be in 2nd pass?

also why go on your alt if you cant even use the jewels on the guns you want (unless you gonna transfer items between accounts)

(07-06-2020, 06:26 PM)Terran Wrote:  Is there a reason the Enhanced Jewel's aren't for, like, 2nd+ pass runs? It feels unfair to be locked out of the easier ones because we already did one run of the pass, now we're stuck in the twice as long second.

what happened to the not trading between accounts rule
Find

They are more common the higher your completion count. They are quite uncommon for the first pass completions, talkin' 1 in 300 to get one instead of a normal jewel, 2nd pass completions they become 1 in 150, 3rd (not really even relevant) 1 in 75. The chances are subject to change obviously.

I was originally going to wait until next month to put these out there but don't feel like there's a need to wait anymore.