Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extra Double Cool GIveaway

a trashcan sitting all alone in the old lobby
Find

edit x donger fanfic
Find

Moat trying his hardest to code something that wasn't stolen from Brass and deleting all his servers inventories for the 2746724 time.
Find

edit at femboy hooters

kuro x excel
Find

I want it to be realmouth smiling

Find

alright, so can you draw me and Unpoke on a double date with Grass and Brass? but the restaurant we are at is on the moon and for some reason everyone seems to be able to breathe fine but me, and I'm too nervous to ask how everyone is able to breathe on the moon but me. Meanwhile Unpoke is staring a hole through the menu unable to decide what he wants even though everyone else has already ordered. The waiter (who is Sub Zero from mortal kombat) looks very obviously annoyed but isnt saying a word, Everytime he trys to politely ask if Unpoke needs more time, he gets cut off by Unpoke waving his hand around and going "no no no its fine, its fine one more second." Grass has her arms crossed and keeps giving nasty glances to Brass for putting her in this situation. Brass is twiddling his thumbs while repeatedly asked me if I'm doing okay as I contiune to choke out "no no im fine, seriously"
the earth is also very clearly on fire in the distance space

me yelling at a mic with john lennon glasses and a bucket hat on for a new soundcloud profile picture (ill get a picture of myself for reference if i win)
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

cool pfp for me Smile
Find

edit at femboy hooters
Find