Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ragnar Member application

+1 iod pro player
Find

+1 Member material, pleasant player, brings good atmosphere
Find

+1, I haven't seen Ragnar cause any problems so far and generally seems pretty nice.
Find

hes in my basement and doesnt cry too loud +1
Find

i once shot one pellet and dropped my bouncey shotgun, and it instantly killed him then i died and he was surprised no one rdmed me, when like 10 people saw me obviously drop the shotgun and i was the cause of this mans murder. He wasn't angry so i like that about him and his mas**** **** but we don't talk about it and honestly +1 to this man, also whoever is reading all of this. i am sorry but you basically wasted about 1 min of your time reading this story. I just want people to know, everyone around the world to know that 1. Beebee if fat, this is a well known fact and 2. Kazen touches me when no one looks, please help me.

(06-28-2020, 07:42 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  i once shot one pellet and dropped my bouncey shotgun, and it instantly killed him then i died and he was surprised no one rdmed me,  when like 10 people saw me obviously drop the shotgun and i was the cause of this mans murder. He wasn't angry so i like that about him and his mas**** **** but we don't talk about it and honestly +1 to this man, also whoever is reading all of this. i am sorry but you basically wasted about 1 min of your time reading this story. I just want people to know, everyone around the world to know that 1. Beebee if fat, this is a well known fact and 2. Kazen touches me when no one looks, please help me.

See I wasted my time reading that I deserve the +1
Find

Pretty neat guy - isn't toxic what so ever when he gets rdmed or killed for dumb reasons keeps his cool.

+1
Find

went off on me when I disagreed that 5k for 20 frags wasn't a great deal, said I always went out of my way to be toxic to him and blew his top over it, then blocked me.

didn't interact to any extent besides offering an item before that so.....

sometimes one sided shit talks me trying to gaslight me when he kills me
even though he has me blocked.

think this is just a memberitis facade but what do I know.

+0
Find

Yeah he slid right in +1
Find

steals drops
+1
Find