Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unpoke abuse report

(06-07-2020, 07:27 PM)シールプラチナム Wrote:  unpoke abuses on a daily basis. we need to take this tyrant down from the server. #facistpoke

You'll be silenced shortly. Lock your doors.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Honestly dealing with you has just been a fucking hassle, you're so needlessly agressive and very whiny. I tried being patient with you - opting not to ban for the revenge RDM and patiently explaning why your countless reports weren't ending up in slays due to various reasons but it's painfully obvious that you aren't a very pleasant person to deal with.
I'm sorry to say but I really dislike you
Find

make sure you read up on the lore before making a post

Hi. Welcome to FRG. Our rules differ from a lot of the other servers, and we're a lot more lenient to mistakes. TTT is a game mode where mistakes are bound to happen. The Karma system exists to already punish people who make mistakes. Slays are used for baseless kills, aka RANDOM death match. Killing people without probable cause to do so. However, crossfire, or simple accidental/logical mistakes are usually let off with a warning. It really just depends on the behavior of the two parties involved though, and the staff online.

Staff are the ones that have the discretion to decide if something is a slay. They know our rules a lot better than you do, just because you think or demand someone should be slain, doesn't mean they will be.

As stated here, manegunnner made a simple mistake, but one that lead to him plausibly thinking he had a right to kill you. He apologized, so it should be left at that. Plus - you lost an INNO round, not a T round. It's certainly not something to get upset about when you're innocent majority of the time. If it were your T round, sure.