Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unpoke abuse report

this is the stupid as fuck, i cant even comprehend why you made this, and how you thought it would go anywhere, but while we're here i'd like to talk about my experience with you.

first off, early this morning, you were delaying every T round you had, and i dont mean wait like a minute until you shoot, i mean wait until theres 5 seconds left and then shoot, which i then told you not to do, along with some jokes like "remember, all you have to do is press left mouse button", which seemed to get you very worked up and then everything said from there out you claimed was "harassment"
not to mention you trying to revenge rdm me by hitting me with a durendal which nytemart said he would be nice and not ban for.
ontop of all this, i made a comment saying "it would be more intimidating if you used mic and were a big brollic black man", which you then called racist and started saying "Thundernuts banned: because being white usually means yourr toxic" along with other comments similar to that.
and then again you lied about how nytemart was rdming you consistently, which due to logs was proved wrong, and claimed that people were saying the hard r and fuzzy was there and didnt do anything, which i assume was a lie because that is usually taken quite seriously on this server.

from what ive gathered is: you get offened to easily to be on the internet and lie to try and get your way
my advice: go back to which ever TTT server you came from, and if this is your first, go back to throwing rocks or whatever you did before this
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

This wasn’t closing a report before anyone can handle it. This was me handling the report and calling it done.
I don’t care how much you babyrage over being killed. He killed you, it turned out it was questionably justified and he acknowledged and apologized for it. Grow the fuck up, it’s a game.
Also I’m the manager of the server, what do you mean I admitted to it while staff was on?? Are you dumb? If you want peoples time to be wasted and rounds to be ruined over simple mistakes, we don’t do that here. You should try out another server.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-07-2020, 06:37 PM)coallauncherinevents Wrote:  this is the stupid as fuck, i cant even comprehend why you made this, and how you thought it would go anywhere, but while we're here i'd like to talk about my experience with you.

first off, early this morning, you were delaying every T round you had, and i dont mean wait like a minute until you shoot, i mean wait until theres 5 seconds left and then shoot, which i then told you not to do, along with some jokes like "remember, all you have to do is press left mouse button", which seemed to get you very worked up and then everything said from there out you claimed was "harassment"
not to mention you trying to revenge rdm me by hitting me with a durendal which nytemart said he would be nice and not ban for.
ontop of all this, i made a comment saying "it would be more intimidating if you used mic and were a big brollic black man", which you then called racist and started saying "Thundernuts banned: because being white usually means yourr toxic" along with other comments similar to that.
and then again you lied about how nytemart was rdming you consistently, which due to logs was proved wrong, and claimed that people were saying the hard r and fuzzy was there and didnt do anything, which i assume was a lie because that is usually taken quite seriously on this server.

from what ive gathered is: you get offened to easily to be on the internet and lie to try and get your way
my advice: go back to which ever TTT server you came from, and if this is your first, go back to throwing rocks or whatever you did before this

this guy here along with other players were making racial edgy jokes talking about my deep black man voice and said i was delaying while i was killing and surronded by innos as the only t constantly harrassing snd talking shit about me it
Find

you're just being a baby and expecting everything to go your way. you can rdm and its fine but when someone rdms you cause you dont know the rule you freak out. also you claimed for me to be racist yet I've not said one racist thing to you. quit lying and grow a pair.

Oh, and I forgot to mention you purp revenge rdmed me and got left off with a warning cause Nytemart was nice enough to let you off.
Find

(06-07-2020, 06:52 PM)Deathrayjj Wrote:  you're just being a baby and expecting everything to go your way. you can rdm and its fine but when someone rdms you cause you dont know the rule you freak out. also you claimed for me to be racist yet I've not said one racist thing to you. quit lying and grow a pair.

i got tired of you damaging me with discombobs throwing me all over and i took my slay without complaint you keep saying nigis and telling talking shit about me iv said multiple times that shit is offensive and you troll ass kids think its alright to fucking stupid and troll
Find

(06-07-2020, 06:30 PM)Thundernuts banned Wrote:  how is this a false report? people constantly talking shit about me my picture telling me go back to moat and this guy rdming me and not being punished? how is this fair biased opinions getting in the way of people doing their role properly

(06-07-2020, 07:01 PM)Thundernuts banned Wrote:  
(06-07-2020, 06:52 PM)Deathrayjj Wrote:  you're just being a baby and expecting everything to go your way. you can rdm and its fine but when someone rdms you cause you dont know the rule you freak out. also you claimed for me to be racist yet I've not said one racist thing to you. quit lying and grow a pair.

i got tired of you damaging me with discombobs throwing me all over and i took my slay without complaint you keep saying nigis and telling talking shit about me iv said multiple times that shit is offensive and you troll ass kids think its alright to fucking stupid and troll

I damaged you once and apologized. I said NIGIS once as a joke which someone kindly explained to you. and yes i talked shit against you cause you're such a braindead moron you claimed everything I said was harassment and false reported multiple times for crossfire which we explained was against the rules to report for that.
Find

This guy kinda reminds me of cobalt for some reason lmfao

If Mowgwi + Cobalt + 2Koreds was a person
Find

actually took the time to log back into the forums to write my experience with this person also because honestly the thought of this thread is ridiculous. Yesterday night we were on various maps and you sat there FOREVER and im not talking 1-3 rounds, you sat there for complete MAPS at a time, delaying T rounds or not even playing them, honestly puts ruby to shame by how much you did it lol and then eventually we got to the last map where it was down to four players me, you, someone else, and the detective and I had made the mistake of shooting you because I thought the other guy killed the traitor so you went full on rage and had reported me for intentional rdm and kept the report even though it was clearly just accidental rdm due to me thinking the one person was proven, you afk'd all the rounds leading up to the report and afk'd the round I was reported and the round after and then made a snarky remark in chat due to the fact of like hoping I enjoy my round out and afking because of my intentional rdm then a map later I catch you sitting there for multiple round and you call me a stalker lol I sit out rounds to people are fully aware of me lol but damn dude. And today you had multiple people telling you not to make false reports but you put one against me because I told you that you need to go back to moat then if you're going to be upset over ever little accidental rdm by someone and then claimed that I was harassing you which you do with basically everyone on this server. The suggestion was made because I used to play on MG way back and the way you act makes me think that you are completely in tuned with MG rules as you can basically have people slain for anything. This is NOT at all how FRG works and if you sit here and complain about every little RDM then you'll have a very hard time playing here because being killed by discomb's, being killed by obc's, being killed by props, being killed by fire, being killed by stupid mistakes is pretty damn common here and you need to learn when to let it go and when it actually report a person if you see they're being respectful and apologetic for their accidental rdm then let it fucking go if their clearly being a idiot or a troll in the report and its intentional then make the call. Literal living reincarnation of cobalt here.
Find

unpoke abuses on a daily basis. we need to take this tyrant down from the server. #facistpoke