Steam Name (During incident): lil yeet

Steam ID: lil yeet#4155

Steam Profile Link:

Name of staff you were banned by: Brass

Length of the ban: Perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Both are fine

Reason for ban: Toxicity

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I treated Manegunner and other players poorly with how I treated them. I had no reason to dislike manegunner but was persistently toxic to him, leading to my ban. I already apologized to Manegunner, but I would just like to apologize to other people I was toxic to on the server and in the discord.

Additional details: Every ban appeal says this, but it's true for me. I've changed. It may of only been four months, but a lot of shit happens in four months. In my own opinion I'm not as toxic of a person as I used to be and I've matured enough to function on the server without spewing useless insults at people. In no ways is it deserved, but I'm just asking for a second chance to be back in the discord.

ive seen 0 toxic behavior in game from him every time i've played in recent memory. dunno if it's restraint on his part or him being muted somehow but definitely think he's fine to come back to the discord.
Find

(06-07-2020, 03:58 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  ive seen 0 toxic behavior in game from him every time i've played in recent memory. dunno if it's restraint on his part or him being muted somehow but definitely think he's fine to come back to the discord.

He's not muted, I heard him talk a couple times. I think lil yeet should get unbanned.
Find

100% unban, should be unbanned already tbh. +1
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

+1
From what I've seen of you in the past couple months or so, you've clearly changed for the better and I respect that greatly.
Find

Unbanned. We'll be keepin' an eye out Smile

- That Thrakos Noob
Find