Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

FRG Server Unban Appeal

In the multiple times I've interacted with you, from the day I started playing on FRG right up to your ban, the only things I'd see you do were mock others really condescendingly, display varied instances of toxic behaviour and not only refuse to de-escalate arguments but in fact escalate them even when staff members stepped in and tried to get you to stop. Granted, I have also seen you behave civilly and some of your instances of toxicity were started by other people but I've also seen you act in a really nasty manner without being provoked by anybody. I sincerely doubt you'd behave any differently if you were unbanned.

Plus your replies are chock full of fake as fuck brown-nosing "pretending to be nice but actually being passive-aggressive" bullshit and frankly I don't buy it.

I'm gonna be honest and fair in this post
Gran sent me here go give my honest option on this unban I'm no way friends or like him but that being stated if my thoughts on him can help him have fun and enjoy a server that I did I don't mind

Gran is a toxic price of shit that start stuff with random people if he didn't like the way they sounded or what they did he went after everyone and he didn't care.

But the few months I've came back to play gmod I've seen him on servers I play on and in situation that would get him heated and in rage he calms downs and doesn't scream and yell. People called him granbitch and granababy many times when I was on with him he muted them and told them to stop and was very chilled out and not heated. This improvement 2 me is very good and I won't sugar coat it I was 1 of the people that would like to get him heated and when I was on the servers with him u tried to cause it was funny so he def changed.
Find

-1 he was the most toxic player at one point, i went on pluto like 2 months after he got banned and he seemed like the same person
Find

(06-05-2020, 07:56 AM)Fear Wrote:  -1 he was the most toxic player at one point, i went on pluto like 2 months after he got banned and he seemed like the same person

It's been awhile since then, I promise I've gotten much better
Find

i think he deserves a second chance #FREEGRANABIS/SPOOKABIS/DADABIS +1

dude, replying on your own unban appeal is almost never good, and i have to agree with manegunner here. they all seem like a thinly veiled attempt at kissing ass in order to provoke a "ooh wow look at him being so nice to everyone" from people. you were so toxic at one point that you were banned from the discord since you were disturbing shit every time you talked & it only took like a month or so after that for you to get banned on the server. you probably still have half the server blocked and I dont think there has been enough time to warrant an unban at this point

Find

(06-06-2020, 04:35 PM)Chilly Wrote:  dude, replying on your own unban appeal is almost never good, and i have to agree with manegunner here. they all seem like a thinly veiled attempt at kissing ass in order to provoke a "ooh wow look at him being so nice to everyone" from people. you were so toxic at one point that you were banned from the discord since you were disturbing shit every time you talked & it only took like a month or so after that for you to get banned on the server. you probably still have half the server blocked and I dont think there has been enough time to warrant an unban at this point

i honestly didn't know that's what it seemed i was doing, i was trying to show people that i appreciate their opinion. i have no intention of swaying their feelings about me. and this is the last time i'll reply, i didn't know it was bad until someone told me, but thank you for the response.

Did we all forget how awful Granabis was? It seemed like everyone was in favor of Granabis being banned for his toxicity and then a bit of time down the line, "He should be unbanned!!! He deserves a second chance (even though the discord ban and all the warnings over a couple of months should have been a hint not to do stupid shit.)" The constant warnings (about 6-8 that I know of), arguing then playing the victim card, and harassment to no end. This wasn't an overnight ban where he did stupid shit and got the dick. If that was the case then I could agree to an unban. But this was so much trouble ever since he got here.

Chilly is 100% correct with you looking like a boot licker commenting on every post on your ban appeal.

You were insufferable before the ban, constantly arguing with every single person ever and acting like an immature child when people fought back. Let us not forget about your constant flaming in discord. I have a slight feeling that all of these replies you have been giving is indeed "boot licking" I just don't feel any sincere remorse for your toxicity.

Find

Sorry Gran, I hope you actually have changed for your own sake, but as far as FRG, your ban will be upheld.
You were a huge headache to deal with in the past. While that may not be the case now and you may put extra effort into being more passive, less toxic, whatever it may be, what happened happened and it's not worth the extra headaches to have you unbanned right now.

Upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob